PDA

View Full Version : Angel Face?????

Edwina's Secretary
06-15-2003, 10:15 AM
Not today! Doesn't Edwina look so sweet? In reality she is waiting for Chippie the Chipmunk to come through the fence. She is on "time out" in the house right now because she keeps playing TOO rough with Chippie. Chippie is not amused by being tossed around!

If she can't play nice, she is not allowed to play!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/pf8d785f4fa8bd916f99aa4ad635dccf0/fbef045c.jpg

Barbara
06-15-2003, 10:17 AM
Ar you sure she is just playing rough? Could be that she's just preparing dinner:D

BTW -that is a gorgeous portrait:)

catmandu
06-15-2003, 10:25 AM
My little Angel , this is Juke joint joseph! We have a great big bed to cuddle on , and I am saving you those cans of Cat Fish Cat Food that you liked on your last visit!And we will snuggle up with Whiska temptations!Can hardly wait to see you , you are so slim and pretty since your grooming! JJJ3

catmandu
06-15-2003, 10:27 AM
For those wont are not familiar Juke Joint Joseph is the Gray and White cat , right of the 4 Cat pile up!On the Bottom.

AmberLee
06-15-2003, 12:49 PM
Awww, definately an angel face. (Great photo, by the way...)

Poor sweet, angelic Edwina just wants to play, Mom. With such exquisite musculature, she might be a dab stronger than she realizes...

Oh, Catmandu -- Juke Joint Joseph is adorable, too.

Cataholic
06-15-2003, 12:58 PM
Angel Edwina does have that special lighting effect the touched by the angel people get at the end of the show....and, that little statutary in the background makes it a sure thing. Edwina IS an Angel.

lailamara
06-15-2003, 02:03 PM
This has to be one of the best pictures of Edwina "au naturel". A lover of nature and all things wild...are you sure Chippie isn't just trying to get Edwina in trouble. You know like "Chip and Dale" or "Tweety Bird and Sylvester". I for one believe she is an absolute angel.;)

slick
06-15-2003, 02:06 PM
Miss Edwina: You shatter my image of you!! I never thought you to be a rough player!! Could it be that Chippie is taunting you with chipmunk chatter??

Randi
06-15-2003, 02:21 PM
Oh Edwina, such a concentrated expression on your sweet face - and your secretary won't let you loose! :eek: I recognise this expression, you really want some action! :D

This has to be the sweetest portrait of Edwina. Good timing! ;)

ChrisH
06-15-2003, 05:54 PM
Oh, Miss Edwina, you surely are an angel with that sweet face you have!:)

Edwina's Secretary
06-17-2003, 09:41 AM
This morning is beautiful. Edwina begged to go outside for just a bit before I left for work. I put her in her harness and we went to the door. It was breakfast time. The black squirrel, some doves, and a chippie were all dining at the feeder. When I opened the door they all scattered except CHIPPIE! Chippie just sat on a rock having a staring contest with Edwina who had me firmly on the other end of her leash.

I finally had to chase Chippie off so I could let Edwina have her little morning exercise. Maybe Slick is right!

K & L
06-17-2003, 10:06 AM
What a beautiful picture, and of course Edwina!!!