PDA

View Full Version : Just a note to say...

zippy-kat
10-22-2001, 09:55 AM
GOOOODDDD MORNING!!!!

I *think* I must be caught up on posts for once! (Either that or there's not much activity at the moment! lol)

Anyways, just wanted to wish everyone a good day. I'm off to dine on my fine cuisine of pizza and coffee.

Ahhh...the diet of a college student! lol

10-22-2001, 01:57 PM
Well, I hope your day is going well too :D! Mine is good... I'm just tired :o - That is not the embarrassed icon... that is me yawning!

Can't wait to go home and nap! Wait... can't nap today... DARNIT!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is happy and well and I sending big hugs and kisses to ALL the furkids of PetTalk :D!

Daisy's Mom
10-22-2001, 03:18 PM
Aw Angel you take naps too? If I don't nap after school I can't function! I'm like a baby all over again! Getting up at 5:30 in the morning really does a number on ya though!

zippy-kat
10-22-2001, 03:50 PM
It's allll about the naps, baby! lol

tatsxxx11
10-22-2001, 05:24 PM
Pizza and coffee????????? Oh, say it aint's so!! :eek: Did your professor find your term paper, Tonya? Yikes, that's happened to me! Then I started asking the professor for a "receipt" when I handed in any work! LOL!

But with you all on the nap thing. Bridget, tomorrow morning, know you are not alone!!! It's sooooooo dark at 5AM! Like getting up in the middle of the night! :(

zippy-kat
10-22-2001, 06:23 PM
LOL Sandra! Don't ask what I had for lunch--a cupcake and water--all I had time for! Yes, he FINALLY found my term paper, THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!

I feel for ya Brig--I'll be gettin' up at 5:30am tomorrow! yucky!!!!

wolflady
10-22-2001, 07:56 PM
Tonya, LOL LOL I sure do miss those college days and diets!! Somehow I was able to eat snickers bars and drink snapples for lunch and not gain any weight! LOL LOL Musta been all of that marching band! :rolleyes: Every wednesday night (I can't believe I'm going to admit this...), I went over to one of my friend's dorm rooms, and we had Wed TV Veg night there. A bunch of us would get together and have some sort of snack...like chocolate chip cookie dough (uncooked of course!), chips, cake, etc. and watch Dawson's Creek and Southpark! LOL LOL LOL :D I sure miss those days! It's funny, I spent 5 years in college thinking...jeesh! When will I ever graduate??? But now, I'm thinking...Jeesh! Why did it go by so fast? I want back in!! LOL LOL

10-22-2001, 08:08 PM
5:30 am! YOU ARE ALL WIMPS!!!!! I get up at 4:30am and am at work by 6am! Ha ha ha ha!

zippy-kat
10-22-2001, 09:42 PM
Marching band? What did ya play?

I was Woodwind Lt. in High School Marching Band and Concert Master in Symphonic Band. (I played the clarinet.)

And hey! Don't knock Dawson's Creek! lol I'd still watch it if I had cable! lol lol

Doggiemom~ are you whining? lol JK :D
And, hey, that's technically 5.30am MY time, so you can't gripe about getting up early! lol

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

*LabLoverKEB*
10-22-2001, 10:43 PM
LOL, all of you are so funny! ;) I get to get up at 8:00 every morning!! :D School doesn't start till' 9:26! ;) I just love it.. :D hehe!