PDA

View Full Version : bottled water...

marysmerrycats
06-14-2003, 07:44 PM
for some reason, I can't stand the taste of arrowhead, but the store brands and sparklets are ok... anyone else have a certain kind they really like or really DON"T like?

Desert Arabian
06-14-2003, 08:13 PM
lol, odd thread. ;) :p I personally think ALL bottled water is disgusting, it has a weird taste to it...I can't stand it.

Gone Doggin'
06-14-2003, 08:14 PM
lol WHAT A THREAD!!!:D

Dasani 's ok

Cookiebaker
06-14-2003, 08:56 PM
I can't stand bottled water either...I think it tastes like plastic. For work, I like have the "disposeable" bottles...SO, I buy the bottled water, dump it, and then refill with our filtered water. :rolleyes: I use the same bottles for about a week, and then get fresh ones. :cool:

Gone Doggin'
06-14-2003, 09:00 PM
ya it does taste like plastic, but i drink the water in the bottle first before i pour in my own, lol i use the bottle for like 2 weeks :rolleyes:

Kfamr
06-14-2003, 09:13 PM
We just got a water purifacation system thing, it takes the clorine out of our water. Better than ANY botteled water!:)

Gone Doggin'
06-14-2003, 09:14 PM
lol way to go!

Cookiebaker
06-14-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
We just got a water purifacation system thing, it takes the clorine out of our water. Better than ANY botteled water!:)

Yup, that's what we have, too. I absolutely love the way coffee tastes with it...it tastes sooo much better!

lovemyshiba
06-14-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
Yup, that's what we have, too. I absolutely love the way coffee tastes with it...it tastes sooo much better!

I agree!! We have a filter, and the coffee tastes completely different.
As for bottled water, I really like Poland Spring, but I often buy them bottles and then just refill them at home.

Kfamr
06-14-2003, 10:07 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p8a0600a4aa90378753506ac7e7666e7a/fc55f552.jpg :D

Gone Doggin'
06-14-2003, 10:07 PM
lol hahahahahahahaha

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-14-2003, 10:08 PM
Aquafina is horrible *gag*

Gone Doggin'
06-14-2003, 10:09 PM
is that the one with a picture of a mountain?

wolfsoul
06-14-2003, 11:34 PM
I hate ALL water. Can't stand it. Probably makes me the most unhealthy person in the world, but I don't drink water.

I've been after my mom to buy a brita filter FOREVER!! :eek: :( I told her I would drink water from it ---- but really I just want it for the rats and the dog.....;)

wolfsoul
06-14-2003, 11:34 PM
And cat....OOPS :o I could've been swatted and killed for fogetting her :eek: :rolleyes:

Gone Doggin'
06-14-2003, 11:35 PM
lol

this prolly has nothing to do with this, but i dont' drink milk lol

wolfsoul
06-14-2003, 11:53 PM
I LOVE milk lol. How can you not drink it?! :eek: :p I have about 4-5 bowls of cereal a day lol

Gone Doggin'
06-14-2003, 11:54 PM
lol it tastes bad, i like it with cereal (the sweet kind) cuz it makes the milk sweet, or with tea or coffee otherwise, milk is gross

RubyMutt
06-15-2003, 12:18 AM
In my high school health class we did this water taste test with like 10 different bottled water brands & Everett's (our city) tap water. (Supposedly the reservoir Everett gets its water from is one of the best in the country). Anyway, I remember thinking Evian was disgusting! I get bottled water just because they're handy, but I like tap water just fine.

I love milk as well :D I'm rather obsessive over making sure I take in a lot of calcium :rolleyes:

Gone Doggin'
06-15-2003, 12:18 AM
i like cheese.....lol

Nomilynn
06-15-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by RubyMutt
I remember thinking Evian was disgusting!

I SOOOOOOOO agree! It's gross. I also find it very interesting how it's spells "naive" backwards... I wonder what kind of water is in there, really...

I like Aquafina. It's the only bottled water I've had that just tastes like water. I don't like Dasani/no name store brands/etc.

shais_mom
06-15-2003, 12:38 AM
I drink any and all water. I am not picky as long as it is wet and cold.
And wolfsoul, you should at least force yourself to drink some water, at least 3-4 glasses a day, your kidneys will thank you.

ps I love milk also!

Kfamr
06-15-2003, 02:28 AM
I HATE Milk!!!!! hate it hate it. I only "drink" it if it's in food, like cream of potato soup or mac n cheese. Otherwise i NEVER drink milk. And if i do, i have to put it in the freezer enough so it gets super cold but not frozen.

Gone Doggin'
06-15-2003, 02:40 AM
YA!!! that's like me

binka_nugget
06-15-2003, 03:01 AM
I like dasani (sp?) I think it's by the coca cola company Lol...I only buy it at school cuz it's good for the throat and voice while I have choir. I don't usually buy bottled water other than that. I have a filter bottle I often take around. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lake Water at strathcona park. I filtered it and it's just wonderful! Tap water...is gross. Our family boils it....we're a paranoid bunch of people. I don't give Kai tap...must be boiled first..or filtered.

I HATE milk. I've been taking Tums and calcium pills instead. I know it's not like the real thing...but I just hate milk. I would need LOTS to make up for the years of drinking coke. I heard that one can of coke takes away 1/3 of the calcium you took in that day....I have about 6 cans a day lol. My only sources of Calcium are from tums, pills, cheese, ice cream...and that's about it. Although, I LOVE chocolate milk..it's so good!

Gone Doggin'
06-15-2003, 03:02 AM
tum tum tum tum tum!!!!

popcornbird
06-15-2003, 03:16 AM
Wolfsoul, my new discovery about you makes me wonder if you hair falling/period problems/etc. have to do with lack of water. If you don't drink water, your body won't function properly, your hair will get dry and break/fall, your skin will get dry, and basically, you aren't doing yourself any favor. They say you should drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water a day. Also, if you never drink water, you don't know what it feels to have your thirst quenched, because no drink quenches your thirst like a glass of cold water.

I LOVE WATER! :D We drink water from the water store. They have the best filters and the best water. I can't drink any other water but that. Its the most pure and yummy water you can get! :D Popcorn and Muffin drink this water too. In fact, when we go on vacation, we ask our friends that care for them what kind of water they drink. If they drink a different water, Popcorn and Muffin take their own bottle of water with them! Spoiled huh? ;) People think I'm crazy I give my birds filtered water. :rolleyes: I don't though. Its better for them and they love it! :D They deserve to drink as good water as us.

We even have chlorine filter shower heads for our shower, and believe me, its so different taking a shower in chlorine free water. It just feels awsome, and it keeps your hair soft. Chlorine makes hair dry and puffy.

I just had to add, I LOVE milk! Its my favorite drink of all and has always been ever since I was small.

Kfamr
06-15-2003, 03:17 AM
Whenever I fill up Simba and Nala's bowl i always use the filtered water.

marysmerrycats
06-15-2003, 03:53 AM
LOVE milk lol. How can you not drink it?!
I agree! I LOVE milk! drink lots of it.