PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Favor To Ask...

Cheshirekatt
06-14-2003, 03:23 PM
Ok, so I'm just going to get to the point. I have no problems with people posting pics of abused/neglected/fighting animals for the purpose of education. The only thing I ask is that maybe people could put a warning in the subject line. This is especially important if you've posted graphic pics directly on the post.

The reason for this, is that sometimes I don't want to see these pics, and if there's *warning-graphic* in the header, then I know not to read that thread. Sometimes it's just too depressing for me.

I think it's important for people that want to educate themselves to see these things, but a warning would be nice. I know a lot of people already do this and I thank all of you. :D

Jessica12345
06-14-2003, 03:36 PM
I agree with you. :) good favor! lol, Im very sensitive about those kinds of things and would also appreciate it greatly. Posibly the pics could even be in attachments, But I guess a warning would be the best solution..... thanks for posting this!:)

marysmerrycats
06-14-2003, 04:25 PM
i agree... please post warnings! but I have not seen these threads...?

Cheshirekatt
06-14-2003, 08:55 PM
No, there hasn't been a thread with any graphic pics in a while. I just kept forgetting to mention this...... :)