PDA

View Full Version : To Leslie

shais_mom
10-21-2001, 11:53 PM
With all these pics lately of Pugs, I have been wondering how Cassie and little Ritz are doing? I miss hearing about Little Cassie,
tho I love hearing about Graham!

AdoreMyDogs
10-22-2001, 09:53 AM
Hi Staci :)

Thanks for asking about little Princess Cassie. She's doing good, although at 8 years old, she is starting to really show her age. I worry about her. She has been with my mom for only a year now and she has been to the vet for one thing or another over 2 dozen times :( Her last trip to the vet, which was just 2 weeks ago, was because of an ear hemotoma (sp?) and she had to have it surgerically lanced and then stitched up. Poor little dog, she is the sweetest little girl with such bad health :( I am just so glad we were able to provide her with such a wonderful life, even if it won't be for long. I do hope her health improves because she's such a little angel and we are all very close to her.

Ritzie Bitzie is doing great. He's a little punk :) He has that shih tzu sweetness, and the typical shih tzu stubborness. He's alot of fun, and him and Cassie are getting along pretty well, although Cassie is mellow and Ritz is a little wild man...sometimes he drives Cassie NUTZ! He is now 3.8 pounds and about 5 months old! What a huge little puppy he is :D I see them several times a week, and they both are so incredibly cute I almost can't stand it :) Next time I see them I'll try to get some new pics. My mom, me, Graham, Cassie & Ritz went to a cider mill yesterday. There is a 1,200 acre wooded park across the street from it which we walked part of with the dogs. Ritz was so covered from head to foot in burrs, mud, leaves, and other gunk that it took me 45 minutes to groom him when we got back to my moms house! He is NOT a sporting breed!!! What a mess he was, I wish I had of taken a picture, that little fuzz ball was a royal mess!

Cassie's glad you asked about her. With Graham being such a popular guy, she is always glad to be asked about :)

karen israel
10-22-2001, 02:54 PM
I'm so glad Cassie is ok, Leslie. When "Dog Fancy" Magazine featured the "Puglet" in it's November (?) issue, I immediately thought of you. My neighbor's also have the most adorable, sweetest pug-a-la and I feel so bad, he's going blind in one eye at 2 yrs old. But I "puppy-sit" often and love him to bits. Whenever I'm there, even with a household of people, Denver seeks me out, I swear, and "plops" right next to me for endlesss rubs, hugs and kisses! How honored I am! He's my little buddy (much to Cody's chagrine :mad: ) I had honestly forgotten Cassie was with your mom. No doubt you miss her like crazy, even with Graham-Cracker around. :( Lots of hugs to all! :)

Daisy's Mom
10-22-2001, 03:16 PM
I'm glad to hear that Cassie and Ritzy boy are doing good! They are both adorable. Do we get any new pictures? :)

AdoreMyDogs
10-22-2001, 03:16 PM
I do miss her, and I love her so much. She's really such a doll, and she has such a fantastic temperment. I am greatful every day that I adopted her, even if she did not come with me when I moved.

She has been with my mom all along, as was Graham until I finally found an apartment that allowed dogs over 25 pounds! We still don't have enough saved to buy a house and I was not going to live in the other apartment longer without my dog....without my Graham. My mom and I were planning on on Cassie staying with her because she is happiest there, and my mom would be horrified if I took Graham AND Cassie away from her when I found my new apartment. I would not have done that to her. My mom is a wonderful, dear person and she is my best friend. She deserves to have Cassie stay with her, and plus Ritz NEEDS a big sister to teach him manners :D