PDA

View Full Version : Lion King

bluekat
06-13-2003, 05:16 PM
I'm going to see The Lion King tomorrow!:D I'm so excited, I can't wait. We were going to see either Mama Mia or The Lion King, I wanted Mama Mia, but we couldn't get the tickets.
Has anyone else seen it?

Crikit
06-13-2003, 05:24 PM
No I wish I could see it. Next week though I'm going to see Jesus Christ Superstar though and in July I'm going to go see Miss Saigon.

Kfamr
06-13-2003, 05:34 PM
The Lion King??? Lol.... that came out so long ago. I love it though, can't you tell? My pups are only named Simba and Nala! :p

bluekat
06-13-2003, 06:02 PM
Yeah it came out a long time ago, the one tomorrow is one of their last shows.

binka_nugget
06-13-2003, 06:24 PM
Oh I'd love to see the Lion King. I saw some people perform part of it on a talk show a while ago..it was so good!

GoldenRetrLuver
06-13-2003, 07:07 PM
I saw it! It was great! You will have a blast!:D

kingrattus
06-13-2003, 09:19 PM
the last show!!! NOOOOOOOO my mom wanted to take me to that, its not fair :( & Toronto is the only place around here that has that play too :( The older lady I work with has seen it & mama mia & she said mama mia is a must see!!!

Gone Doggin'
06-13-2003, 10:47 PM
aww i wish i could go with u :( it's gonna be great

bluekat
06-14-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by kingrattus
the last show!!! NOOOOOOOO my mom wanted to take me to that, its not fair :( & Toronto is the only place around here that has that play too :( The older lady I work with has seen it & mama mia & she said mama mia is a must see!!!

No, its not the last show yet, I think the last show is sometime in September? I think, I'm not sure.
I had a dream last night that we weren't going to see it because of something, I forgot what, and I was soooooo mad. But good thing it was only a dream.:D ;)