PDA

View Full Version : friday the 13th... eeekk

marysmerrycats
06-13-2003, 01:46 PM
just wanted to say its friday the 13th...watch out for black cats!

(Carole and everyone else, I am just teasing hehe!)

Chinadoll
06-13-2003, 01:54 PM
lol. Today is my friend's birthday. The day he was born was also Friday the 13th!

slleipnir
06-13-2003, 02:10 PM
Be thankful you didn't have your final exam today ;) lol jk (like me) My dads bday is on the 13th too so its not bad luck for me really..

SnowballPuppieDog
06-13-2003, 03:29 PM
ahhhh thats scary... lol my friends moms anniversy last6 year was on october 13... and it was a friday... sooo friday the 13th in october....:(

primabella
06-13-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Be thankful you didn't have your final exam today ;) lol jk (like me) My dads bday is on the 13th too so its not bad luck for me really..

Me too :D But Friday the 13th is good luck for Italians so it's all good :)

jenluckenbach
06-13-2003, 03:47 PM
:( Well I am not superstitous about Friday the 13th, but the day did start out with a death in the mouse family. :( Poor beautiful silver Michael was dead this morning. :(

primabella
06-13-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
:( Well I am not superstitous about Friday the 13th, but the day did start out with a death in the mouse family. :( Poor
beautiful silver Michael was dead this morning. :(

Oh, I'm so sorry about that Jen :(

Cookiebaker
06-13-2003, 04:15 PM
Jen, I'm so sorry about your sweet little mousie. RIP little buddy!

My Friday the 13th started out really bad. First of all, Mark had a meeting 3 hours from home, so had to leave by 6 AM. So I had to feed/take Malone out (Mark usually does this) and with everything, I ended up being late to work. I stopped at the gas station to buy coffee, and everything was going fine. I filled my coffee cup, started pouring 1/2 & 1/2 in, and next thing I knew there was coffee EVERYWHERE. I burned my hand, slopped down my entire shirt and jeans, all over the floor. :o Yay me...I felt so STUPID!! But after that, the rest of the day HAD to be better than that! :rolleyes:

binka_nugget
06-13-2003, 04:21 PM
Friday the 13ths are always my lucky days :D Nothing has happened out of the ordinary yet....maybe it'll just be a normal day this time...

Pam
06-13-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
I stopped at the gas station to buy coffee, and everything was going fine. I filled my coffee cup, started pouring 1/2 & 1/2 in, and next thing I knew there was coffee EVERYWHERE. I burned my hand, slopped down my entire shirt and jeans, all over the floor. :o Yay me...I felt so STUPID!! But after that, the rest of the day HAD to be better than that! :rolleyes:

Jen, first off, my condolences to you. :( I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

Cookiebaker, at least you weren't crazy enough to think you could SUE the place where you bought your coffee. Have you heard of that crazy McDonald's law suit? :rolleyes:

Friday the 13th always makes me smile. My dad retired from his job many, many years ago. It was his practice after retirement to come into the office on any Friday the 13th and bring cheese and crackers and pepperoni. He passed away in 1981 and I wonder if the folks at his office miss his visits. :)

NoahsMommy
06-13-2003, 07:19 PM
I'm sorry Jen :(

Watch out for black cats? We have two and they make every day better! ;) ;)

Friday the 13th is my hubby's favorite day. He gets a kick out of superstitions... I think he likes to shock people when he says its his favorite number and then show them his 13 billard ball tattoo. Men! (actually....boys! ;) )

marysmerrycats
06-14-2003, 04:40 PM
Anna sorry to hear about the coffee burn, hope it wasn't real bad?

Jen sorry to hear about your mouse!

HoRsELUvR
06-14-2003, 05:38 PM
I had my algebra final on Friday the 13th but it didnt seem too bad.Also I was born on the 13th of September so sometimes my b-day is on Friday.

marysmerrycats
06-14-2003, 07:47 PM
has anyone seen the movie, an old one, "saturday the 14th"?
it's a spoof of friday the 13th..

Gone Doggin'
06-14-2003, 07:57 PM
lol nothing happened on friday, but today, i was in my friend's car and her mom bumped into someone and scratched it
maybe "saturday the 14th" is spooky :eek: