PDA

View Full Version : People names!!

*BaSim*
03-05-2001, 10:07 PM
Ok... I have a hard time remembering everyones real names adn when they talk about Arika or Jojo or some of the peoples names on here i get confused so everyone please post their real names and their age and such just for i cant get to know you!!!
and whos ever name is Jojo i think thats a cute name!!! by the way my name is Kay Ann and im 13!!!

Angels3
03-05-2001, 11:29 PM
Hi BaSim or Kay Ann, I guess people choose whether to use their real name or stay with their User Name. And I can see how it could get confusing. But I think it's wise to consider very carefully before you reveal your age. OK, there's wonderful, trustworthy people who use the PetoftheDay site & Karen and Paul are the most careful moderators ever. But, as a general rule, young people should exercise caution before revealing their age on the Net. There's some weird people floating around in cyberspace. Maybe you could talk this issue over with your Mom & your teachers. Karen might have some opinions, too.
I always love hearing about & seeing your gorgeous dog.

karlicat
03-06-2001, 07:18 PM
OMG i thougth you were like a middle-aged woman!!! OOOOOPS. I'm Carlee and im 14.
and I LUV AMINALZ!! and i also like to draw. and pleez tell every1 to visist the topic All PetDrawings so i can post their drawings. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

Karen
03-06-2001, 09:57 PM
I agree with what Angels3 wrote, in that young people in particular should be very careful about what they reveal to people on the Internet, so I'd just advise everyone to be careful - you never know who is going to see what you post! We try to keep this a friendly place, but obviously cannot control who reads what! Be happy and be careful, everyone!