PDA

View Full Version : OMGOSH! I just gave myself the biggest scare!

binka_nugget
06-12-2003, 09:07 PM
It all started when my mom called home. She asked for my brother, so I went to look for him. Out of force of habbit, I locked my door. I actually closed the door this time....but that wasn't the worse part....Kai was in there too! I was scared that he'll snoop around and find my eaten chicken wings in the garbage or worse..find and destroy books that belong to the school (yes he's a very naughty dog)...I freaked out and told my mom...she didn't seem to care. She just said "tell your dad". So I went to try to pick the lock first with 2 paper clips. Nope! So then I went to my dad's room where he was sleeping...but my grandma told me that he was in a bad mood cuz he couldn't find any work...(YEESH! I could have told him that 10 years ago!). Fustrated, I went outside to the front of the house with my sister. I went to my bedroom window to see if Kai was alright. Then I noticed that the bug screen for my window was removeable...thank god my window was slightly open. I pushed the window open and lifted my sister into my room. She unlocked the door and let out a VERY happy Kai. I think I grew a few grey hairs from that :mad:
The worse part (or best..depending on how you look at it..) I found a way to break into MY house. :eek: I'm definately asking for bars for my window and a lock WITH a key.

GoldenRetrLuver
06-12-2003, 09:19 PM
LOL! Silly Kai:rolleyes: :D

ChloeLove
06-13-2003, 05:01 PM
lol, I would probably do that as well. ;)

Cincy'sMom
06-13-2003, 05:09 PM
I've been there!!!

When Cincy was just a puppy, she slept in a crate in our spare bedroom (all the dogs did when they were first brought home). Anyway, our door has a "push-button" lock and somehow when I closed the door, I locked it. Next morning I couldn't get to my baby!!! Finally, we were able to pick the lock.