PDA

View Full Version : Adoption Update

ScantyNebula
06-12-2003, 06:50 PM
Hey,

just thought I'd let you all in on whats new .. aly's sister has decided not to take Lily, SOoo if she can get the airline situation to work out, then Lily will become Toby's little sister!! I really hope this happens, things look good, but its not 100% just yet. Thanks again to aly! :D

I will keep you updated!

Johanna

Prairie Purrs
06-12-2003, 06:58 PM
I hope it works out. Toby and Lily would make a lovely pair! :)

aly
06-12-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by CatsinDenver
I hope it works out. Toby and Lily would make a lovely pair! :)

I think she will love her new big brother :D :D And I know she'll be getting a WONDERFUL mommy! I wonder if she's going to stop MEWing and start EHing since she'll be Canadian now? :D

jenluckenbach
06-12-2003, 07:51 PM
WOW, Lily is more of a globe trotter than most people !:D

I'll be waiting to hear more.

IttyBittyKitty
06-13-2003, 05:26 AM
I'm sure beautfiul Toby would just LOVE to have a little sister!!!!!!!!!

Cookiebaker
06-13-2003, 05:32 AM
That will be soo great if it works out....Lily will have a wonderful new home, and PetTalk won't lose her! :)

HayleyRosie
06-13-2003, 06:50 AM
I am so happy for you Johanna. I can't wait to see pictures. It like you are adopting a family member. I am so glad that we will be keeping Lily in the Pet Talk family. Congratulations! Please keep us posted.

ScantyNebula
06-13-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by aly
I think she will love her new big brother :D :D And I know she'll be getting a WONDERFUL mommy! I wonder if she's going to stop MEWing and start EHing since she'll be Canadian now? :D

LOL I'll be sure to teach her to speak Canadian once she's here! ;) Thanks everyone .. this IS very exciting ... I felt lucky to have ONE cat .. now number TWO is on the way! :D

shais_mom
06-13-2003, 07:19 AM
Fingers crossed that everything will go well!