PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Story of the myjestic Soap Bar

slleipnir
06-11-2003, 08:54 PM
(Warning: The following program has not yet been rated, but contains scenes of Silly Person, Lack of Life, and Oh God, Not Her. Parental discrestion is advised)

Ladys and gentle man, today a newly discovered species, the rare, never before seen, wall-climbing soap, has been caught on tape! Er, photographed sorry. This graceful, ivory white soap was caught at its natural habitat and is assumed to be a female due to its size, although this is still being studied. It is still unknown how the soap manages to 'cling' to the wall..We hope to learn more of this species in the time to come. This is Audrey signing off from the bathroom down the hall.
http://unavoidable.net/soap.jpg
Here we have the soap showing off its AMAZING camouflauge abilities. Wow, look at it blend! White soap on white tile? Who would have known?
http://unavoidable.net/soap2.jpg
Here we have the soap with a little distance.

(I'm sorrryyyy..I had to..this is what exam studying does to me)

Cookiebaker
06-11-2003, 09:34 PM
:D hehe! That's funny! :)

Sounds like you need to lay off dem books...they's frying your brain! :)

binka_nugget
06-11-2003, 09:44 PM
LOLOL! Delightful! Next time, you should see if you can get a male soap and female soap mating lol

GoldenRetrLuver
06-11-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
LOLOL! Delightful! Next time, you should see if you can get a male soap and female soap mating lol

LOL! Very funny!

slleipnir
06-12-2003, 02:20 PM
lol ;)

HoRsELUvR
06-12-2003, 04:49 PM
Lol!Yes we all have our crazy moments.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-12-2003, 04:53 PM
lol... that's a good one... next time get them with their kids...

bluekat
06-12-2003, 05:35 PM
LOL!!!:D
and yes, amazing camouflage abilities!(and wall climbing abilities;) )

Uabassoon
06-12-2003, 06:09 PM
LOL that's funny!

slleipnir
06-12-2003, 09:17 PM
lol, I'd love to get a pic of them 'mating' or its 'babies' but the chances of that happening again (on its own..like that pic) are unlikely..:( I duno even how it got there :confused:

kingrattus
06-12-2003, 09:40 PM
Oh my god ur people r nutz hahahahaha.

Thanks for the good hard lol :D :D :D