PDA

View Full Version : We visited all the kittens today!

RockyRoad
06-11-2003, 06:10 PM
Well here's an analasis of how the day went:

We went to the shelter (it was only an hour away after all), and we waited to meet Lisa (the lady from the shelter) there (we met at a PetCo, where they keep some of their kittens). She showed us a bunch of kittens, including this ADORABLE "Tiger" cat, who was brown with black stripes. He was very skittish and scared when I picked him up, but when he looked at me with his baby blue eyes, I fell in love. It turned out that he is ten weeks old, and has a brother. His brother was black with a white chest and white paws, Lisa was not sure of the breeds, but I'd say he was a DSH Black & White mix. My sister loved him.

They hadn't been neutered yet, so the lady said that if we wanted, we could keep them there for a week, so they could go to the vet and get them neutered. She said she'd try her best to get them in tomorrow, so we could come get them by Saturday. She said that Wednesday would be the latest though. I'll miss him. :( Sorry I didn't bring the camera to take pics, but I was afraid it would startle them.

Anyway, just wanted to give you all a little update. :)

BTW- To the others who have just got new additions, a belated congrats to you! :)

Britt

catland
06-11-2003, 06:34 PM
how exciting for you. Congratuations.:D

jenluckenbach
06-11-2003, 07:05 PM
I am a little slow :o are you taking the little tiger? (or are you taking them BOTH?) ;) :D

RockyRoad
06-11-2003, 07:08 PM
We're getting both. :D
Lisa suggested over the phone that Sally would not be interested in a kitten, and that we should get a pair so they would have each other to play with. :)

Prairie Purrs
06-11-2003, 07:10 PM
A tabby and a tuxie, eh? Congrats!! :D

jenluckenbach
06-11-2003, 07:14 PM
:D :D
YEAH !!

AmberLee
06-11-2003, 07:36 PM
Yippee! YeeeHAW!

;) :p and a demure little congratulations. We are pleased for you, your cats, and all your family.

cturtle
06-11-2003, 08:41 PM
That is so cool! I hope you can get them as soon as possible. I can't wait to see them.:D :D :D :D

Felicia's Mom
06-11-2003, 09:40 PM
Congrats. on your new kittens!! :D

NoahsMommy
06-11-2003, 11:14 PM
Yay! I'm so excitied for you and your sister, you're going to have so much fun with two kittens! :) I bet the tiger boy will be happy once he's in your home, I bet the shelter is a scary place for kittens.

Can't wait to "meet" them! :)

Killearn Kitties
06-12-2003, 02:03 AM
Oh you're taking them both!!! That is soooooo wonderful. :D I never get tired of seeing pictures of kittens.

Barbara
06-12-2003, 02:43 AM
Oh two kittens -that will be so much fun! Congratulations:D

Vio&Juni
06-12-2003, 04:04 AM
I am anxious to see their pictures and know how they will get along with Sally :)
I know, it sounds too long to wait until Saturday, even longer until Wednesday :(

neko1
06-12-2003, 05:28 AM
Congratulations on the 2 new kittens!!! Can't wait to see pictures!! :)

IttyBittyKitty
06-12-2003, 06:20 AM
Yay you're getting both! Woohoo! Can't wait to see heaps of pics :D:D:D Congratulations!!!

HayleyRosie
06-12-2003, 06:25 AM
Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures.

popcornbird
06-13-2003, 01:58 AM
You're getting kittens?!?! :eek: Looks like I've been missing the whole thing! Woah! :eek: How cool! :D I can't wait to see pictures!

Just thought I'd let you know..........once you get the new additions, I can add them to your signature or make another one for you with them included. I'd love to do that if you wish. :)

RockyRoad
06-13-2003, 02:24 PM
Popcornbird- thanks! I'd like that!:)

Lisa called today! She said we could pick them up tomorrow morning! :D

Just thought an update was in order. :)

Thanks for all the congrats everyone. :)