PDA

View Full Version : !!Sam's visit to hair salon & Petco!! *pics*

Desert Arabian
06-11-2003, 03:17 PM
Yesterday, Tuesday, Mom and I went to get our hair cut. We decided to take Sammy with us. We are the only customers there, and the hair stylist is a good friend of ours, so we knew it was ok if we brought Sammy with us to the hair salon. :D

Sammy getting a perm:

Exploring cashregister desk:

Jungle Sammy:

Getting kisses and hugs from Connie our hair stylist:

Then, it was off to Petco...Sammy's first trip there. Of course, Sam had to drive.
(He did an excellent job of looking both ways)

Hmmm...a muzzle...I think I need one of those since I mew 24/7 never stop even when eating....

Uh, Sam, I think those are a little to large for you! (He licked the corner of the packaging...hehe)

Sam had so much fun at Petco. He'd walk a little bit, then stop and smell everything around him. Then he would get in his spaz mode, and run like a bat out of hell up the isles, dragging me behind. He seemed to love the rawhide isle the most, he always went back to that isle. The fish section...loved that too.

Sammy got a new hunter green harness and leash, covered litter box, and Whiskas pouches. We boght the rats some Yogies and 1 pound of Toasties. :D :D

jenluckenbach
06-11-2003, 03:23 PM
the pictures are priceless, but I must be getting OLD..........:eek: I can't read one word of your new font :(

K & L
06-11-2003, 03:30 PM
Those pictures are adorable! What a sweetheart.

Russian Blue
06-11-2003, 03:34 PM
Really adorable pictures!!!! You have a great hair stylist that will allow you to bring pets to her place!!

;)

mesiecat
06-11-2003, 03:58 PM
My hairdresser is scared to death of cats. While she was on maternity leave, I told her I would pay her to come to the house and cut my hair. She could bring both girls, and no way, she is scared to death of any cats. The pictures are tooooo cute....I want the kitten.

PayItForward
06-11-2003, 03:58 PM
Those photos are too cute :D

I didn't know USA pet supermarkets let cats in their stores, in England they only let 'seeing eye' dogs in stores.

neko1
06-11-2003, 04:00 PM
Those pictures are adorable, I can never get enough of an orange kitten!!

Prairie Purrs
06-11-2003, 04:01 PM
Sammy, you are such a little character! :D

Killearn Kitties
06-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Adorable pictures!

Edwina's Secretary
06-11-2003, 04:24 PM
Sammy....how do you reach the gas...and more importantly...the brake?

I used to go to a salon where people were always bringing their pets. Edwina prefers home styling!

And Sammy....hunter green -- great choice for such a cutie!

apcrs5122
06-11-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by PayItForward

I didn't know USA pet supermarkets let cats in their stores, in England they only let 'seeing eye' dogs in stores.

At PetCo (a pet store) they let you bring your dogs, cats, etc. as long as you have them on a leash (and trust me on this one, not all people follow the rules). As a volunteer for the animal shelter, they have Adopt a Pet days at PetCo where volunteers from the shelter bring animals and do PR for the shelter. It's a great place to be!

RedHedd
06-11-2003, 04:58 PM
I love shopping at Petco, where the pets go .... it's so much fun to see the fur kids helping their "parents" (or pet guardians as we call them in San Francisco) shop. :D

Steffi N
06-11-2003, 07:48 PM
These pictures are really cute. You can tell how much fun Sammy was having.

Vermontcat
06-11-2003, 09:01 PM
Sammy is so cute! I love all of the photos! :)
I love your new signature too, I guess Dudley likes him after all.;)

Pam
06-11-2003, 09:41 PM
OH MY GOSH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW PRECIOUS THESE PICTURES ARE. CUTENESS OVERLOAD FOR SURE!!! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF SAMMY DRIVING. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THESE. IT MADE MY NIGHT! :)

NoahsMommy
06-11-2003, 11:22 PM
Sam has inspired me! I'm going to take Hermoine to the pet store in a harness at an early age too...how fun!!!

Great pictures, it looks like he had a very nice time! :D

wolf_Q
06-12-2003, 12:34 AM
Oh my, those pics are just *too* precious!! Sammy is adorable, and getting so big!!! It looks like it was a fun day--I especially like the pic of him sniffing the huge bone. ;)

shais_mom
06-12-2003, 12:41 AM
TOOO CUTE!

Barbara
06-12-2003, 02:46 AM
Hey Sammy-boy -that was a fun day, isn't it? So many things to explore with paws and nosie. And kisses and hugs. You are one happy little kitty and we all love you:D

Vio&Juni
06-12-2003, 03:58 AM
OMG!!!!

I loved the picture of Sammy driving and also, where he licks the package :D :D :D

HayleyRosie
06-12-2003, 06:47 AM
Sammy is one of my favorite kittens on Pet Talk. I love seeing pictures of him. I loved all of them. When will we get to see more?

gkristian
06-12-2003, 07:07 AM
To CUTE

catmandu
06-12-2003, 09:37 AM
its a good thing that Sammy went with you , overther wise you might end up buying the wrong thing! Preciuos went to petsmart one time for a free photo and like sammy ending up eating the small assorted toy Dog treats!

Desert Arabian
06-13-2003, 11:21 AM
Oh dear, sorry everyone that I didn't post on here anymore...I totally forgot about this thread...:o

Thanks everyone for your comments! Sammy went the the petstore again with us, a different one, and he loved it! I am glad I am doing this, taking him to stores, because he is extremely human friendly...unlike Dudley. He let all the pet store workers pick him up, and pet him, he even gave some of them little kisses!

:D :D

marysmerrycats
06-13-2003, 12:43 PM
oookk I have never used this expression before, but have to for this... CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!

I can't ooh and aww enough! sammy you are just the sweetest , most darling little kitty, and I think you need to come live with me!

does Dudley like Sammy? they look so cute in that pic together!

ramanth
06-13-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
I loved the picture of Sammy driving and also, where he licks the package :D :D :D
Me too!!! :D

PayItForward:
PetSmart, Pet Supplies Plus, and Soldans Feed & Pet Supply also let you take your pet in the store with you. They encourage it. :)

Kia's always heading straight for the casheirs. She knows they have treats. ;) :D

Desert Arabian
06-13-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
does Dudley like Sammy? they look so cute in that pic together!

Yes, they love each other. When we first brought Sammy home, Dudley hated him and would hiss and growl everytime he saw him. Now Dudley and Sammy love to play with each other, Sammy especially loves to chase Dudley's tail. :D

One day I was looking for Sammy, and I couldn't find him anywhere, I started to get a little worried. I walked into my parents room, and looked under the bed, and found Sammy curled up with Dudley, sleeping on their leopard print fuzzy blanket. :D :D

Kater
06-13-2003, 05:42 PM
Sammy is such a little flirt! He's adorable!!! It's neat that you are exposing him to lots of situations early in life---he will grow into an even friendlier and mellow kitty! :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing the pics!!! Glad Dudley isn't scared of Samster anymore. :rolleyes:

Cataholic
06-13-2003, 06:10 PM
Those were great pictures!!! PIF- we have alot of fun taking our pets to those petstores..I am sorry you guys don't have that opportunity.

I haven't ever taken any of the herd..but, Binx sure likes to go!

I LOVE SAM!