PDA

View Full Version : Luna

shais_mom
05-10-2001, 08:39 AM
One of out Pet Talk members from the Cat side received the honor of being Iwon.com's pet of the day on 5-9-01!!!
It is Luna the kitty, Mom is Kirsten!! http://today.iwon.com/pet/id/05_09_2001.html

Sudilar
05-10-2001, 08:49 AM
Luna is precious!!!

willemyn
05-14-2001, 06:11 PM
Luna is soooooooooooooooooooo cute
Willemyn

*BaSim*
05-14-2001, 06:30 PM
-!!!!!_SiMbA HeeRRRRe_!!!!!!-
I sure would like ta get a hold uf dat kittay kat! mUmma saiz imma mean dawg kuz uf i like ta chase dem furry kritterz yew kall katz. Buht she dont know i just wan ta haff sum fun wiff dem. MaybEE even chew on da leg or tw0. They lewkz like a good meal. Mumma told meh nawt to get on the compooter, buht i was lewkin ova her shoulder while she wus lewkin on theese things u call boards and i sawed the kittay picture and i jus wanted to sai how kyoot da lil kitty witty is. Might be even kyooter in muh tummay!! Id sure like ta get ahold uf wun thoose lil kritterz. anywayz mumma is comin back i dun wanna get in trouble fer being on the compooter. shhhh dun tell her i was on.... oh ya i herd all uf yew wuz saying im cute? -_Blushez_-
i guss juz sum uf us was blessed when we was lil pupz!

-Big SlObBery KizZeZ-
SiMbA WaRriCk Da WaRriOr PuP!

Karen
05-14-2001, 09:46 PM
Oh, but Simba, what you might not know is that that cute little thing that looks so yummy isn't exactly defenseless. You'd be surprised what damage a pawful of claws can do to your sensitive nose! You'd better stick to drooling over the computer screen (just don't drool in the keyboard - mama'd sure notice slimy keys!) and keep you pretty nose safe and not cross-hatched! And those kitties have very sharp teeth, too! Stick to biscuits - they don't bite back!