PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling down:(

allanimalswelcome
06-11-2003, 02:54 PM
First when I was at gym we were told not to go onto the playground (my school goes from pre school to 8th grade) because a poor raccoon had his head in a peanut butter jar! Everyone wouldn't stop screaming and animal control said not to attempt to help it! Finally after 10minutes and no show of animal control one of the teachers brought out a cat carrier in her car and another teacher yanked the jar off. The poor thing I was in tears!

well at lunch I was sitting with my friend Sophie and her older friend Alysha and guess what she was talkin about? Her neighbors puppy (a pit bull mix) had a broken leg and NO ONE WAS TAKING HER TO THE VETS! Apparently her neighbors son is two years old and picked her up by the leg!!!! The dachshund there is kept out 24/7 and her other neighbor keeps her dog out 24/7 AND never feeds it! I was soooo angry:mad:

I know the # to report cruelty and am going to call!

~Rachel

allanimalswelcome
06-11-2003, 03:07 PM
I got a recorded message...should I call my state humane society?

~Rachel

tikeyas_mom
06-11-2003, 03:12 PM
yes you should. omg that poor puppy. it doesnt need a home like that, it needs a good home, with loving owners to take care of it. I am glad the raccoon got the jar off.

allanimalswelcome
06-11-2003, 03:16 PM
UGGH! THEY SENT ME RIGHT BACK TO THE NORWICH ANIMAL CONTROL!!!!!