PDA

View Full Version : a stupid kid

tikeyas_mom
06-11-2003, 02:50 PM
theyre is this guy in my class, he is such a dum @$$. ok He bred his kitten, because he thought that it needed to be more mature. :rolleyes: what a freak

IttyBittyKitty
06-11-2003, 09:49 PM
What do you mean?

GoldenRetrLuver
06-11-2003, 09:54 PM
Are you serious? Because he thought it would mature faster? What a stupid @$$!:mad: *sighs* thats why there is a bad overpopulation of cats....because of stupid, idiotic people like him!:( :mad:

Karen
06-11-2003, 09:56 PM
Please do not even euphomistically swear about people. Remember, every person is special. Kindly educate him, so he will learn, and then he'll get him neutered!

GoldenRetrLuver
06-11-2003, 09:57 PM
Im sorry Karen.

IttyBittyKitty
06-12-2003, 06:35 AM
Oh, he let his kitten have KITTENS! I am so schtupid, don't mind me! Well, that is just idiotic ... it really highlights the need for greater education for the general populice about owning pets.

We once got in a situation where a five month old kitten went on heat during the summer. This was back when vets wouldn't neuter cats younger than six months old. The little rascal got pregnant. I was so frightened for her, but she handled it beautifully. Still was weird though, seeing a kitten have kittens! And we certainly did NOT do it deliberately. Of course, we housed each and every one! Especially the blue - eyed tortie! Yup, a blue eyed tortie!!!!!

And no, it did not "mature" her! :mad: :mad: ... oddly enough, she is now six years old, but acts very much like a kitten in many ways!

tikeyas_mom
06-12-2003, 10:42 AM
I got so madn, but held it in and tryed to explain that now that he bred his 2 month old KITTEN she will have a higher chance of having cancer in the future.

he said, My mom said she would mature faster into an adult cat :rolleyes:. I couldent beleive it. Sooy for swearing.. I was just really mad..

Tina
06-12-2003, 04:47 PM
The kitten was only 2 months old??

OMG!! That is awful:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I wish that someone would take that poor kitten out of there:( :(

wolfsoul
06-12-2003, 06:55 PM
That's so sad, how can someone actually have so little mental capacity that they would do that?! :(

I didn't know kittens could get pregnant at two months :o

marysmerrycats
06-12-2003, 07:24 PM
ok I don't know a whole lot about cats, but come on... 2 months? thats 8 weeks and the same age as Patches and Charlie were, I just find it hard to believe that they could be bred at that young age...?

KRISTEN14
06-12-2003, 07:49 PM
Is the kitten actully going to have babies? Or did he just try to make her have kittens? That is so dumb!

Do any vets nuter before six months? Our's dosen't. Mokie is only three months now.:confused:

aly
06-12-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by KRISTEN14
Do any vets nuter before six months? Our's dosen't. Mokie is only three months now.:confused:

Almost every vet here will spay/neuter at 2 months of age as long as they are 3 lbs. Its safe to do.

As far as a 2 month old kitten being bred, thats just not possible. They don't even go into their first heat until after 6 months old.

tikeyas_mom
06-13-2003, 10:57 AM
I am sorry, the kitten is 8 months :o... and she wasnt spayed and had her kittens yesterday :eek:. she had 7 of them. 4 are pure white and 3 are tabby colored.