PDA

View Full Version : Flowers for Luna

Lerah021399
06-11-2003, 09:51 AM
Sweet Luna,

Iz so sory dat u had to hav sirjury. Iz hope dat u get beter real quik. Deez flowers b 4 u to hab. I wuld hab sent u a mousie, but u hab 2 stay stil so dat u heel.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/library/free/floral/thumbnails/II-FF010.jpg

Get beter real soon.

Headbumpies and noserubs,

Jack

Edwina's Secretary
06-11-2003, 10:43 AM
That is the sweetest thing.....

ChrisH
06-11-2003, 11:01 AM
Awww, that is so sweet:)

Barbara
06-11-2003, 11:05 AM
If you look at Jack's face you see what a good kitty he is. Luna we all hope that the flowers make you happier again:)

Kirsten
06-11-2003, 11:53 AM
Dear little Jack, this is so sweet of you!! :) Luna is sleeping at the moment (she sleeps all day to recover from the surgery) but I will tell her about your flowers as soon as she's awake! I know it will make her happy!

That was so nice of you to do that! :)

Hugs and cuddles,
Kirsten (Luna's mommy)

Vio&Juni
06-12-2003, 04:53 AM
How sweet of Jack to send his love some flowers :)

HayleyRosie
06-12-2003, 06:31 AM
If only all men were like Jack!

Kirsten
06-12-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by HayleyRosie
If only all men were like Jack!

So true! :)

Lerah, please tell Jack Luna is very happy about the flowers and she sends a big THANK YOU!!! across the ocean! She still feels too sore to type herself, but she wants Jack to know how happy she is to have such a nice boyfriend! She sends many kisses and purrs! :)

Kirsten

Lerah021399
06-12-2003, 09:58 AM
I will let Jack know...he currently is sleeping too (curled up next to my hubby who got food poisoning from the food I cooked last night :o :( Fortunately, I didn't eat very much of it and only got a upset stomach. He on the other hand had a nice mansize portion and paid for it later).

I must apologize to Luna though...I promised Jack that I would post more pictures of him for her and still have not. My internet connection is extremely slow at home, so it makes it really difficult to post from there. Pictures to come soon though...I promise.

Kirsten
06-12-2003, 10:30 AM
No problem, I've told Luna she has to wait a little longer, now she will enjoy the photos when she's doing better! :) At this time, she's still an unhappy little girl with all the itching and pain in her wound!

And I'm very sorry to hear about your poor hubby! :( Best well-wishes to him - and to your upset stomach, too! :( Food poisoning sounds horrible! Get well soon!

Kirsten