PDA

View Full Version : God-- She is SO annoying!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-10-2003, 08:46 PM
This girl has no common sense and she is the biggest pest ever! She asks me the same question over and over, even if I have already answered it. She asked me if we needed to bring anything to school tomorrow (tomorrow is our last day) and the first time I was like Cassie, I don't know. She comes back online later and goes "Do we need anything for school?" This time I responded a little meaner.

"Cassandra, I said I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*sigh*

Anyone else have a friend like this?????? She is driving EVERYONE INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GLAD SCHOOL IS OVER I WONT HAVE TO SEE HER FOR THE WHOLE FRIGGIN SUMMER! *REJOICE* *HALLELUIAH*

binka_nugget
06-10-2003, 08:49 PM
I have annoying "friends" too...ack! There's this one girl, she thinks she's my best friend or something...she was a very good friend for a while but now she's just plain annoying. She's one of those people who HAVE to have the last word on everything. Everytime I'm on msn, I can count on a "HELLOOOOOO" from her. Gr...

moosmom
06-10-2003, 08:52 PM
Ever think she might have a short term memory problem??? Sometimes people do and others don't realize it. My daughter does from a malignant brain tumor. Yes, it's annoying having to repeat myself 2 and 3 times. But I understand it's her disability and not cuz she's trying to piss me off.

Kfamr
06-10-2003, 08:56 PM
Maybe she just forgot.

slleipnir
06-10-2003, 08:56 PM
Not really a friend, but someone I know and really dont like kept emailing me like 50000 fwds a day and I asked her nicely 10 times to stop and never did..do I kinda got angry and told her off..lol couldnt help myself

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-10-2003, 09:02 PM
She's (a)...

~WORRYWART
~PAIN IN THE NECK
~PARANOID
~FREAK
~PARANOID
~SMART
~PARANOID
~WORRYWART
~PARANOID
~She's always on time and leaves like 3 hours early so she's not late. GOSSSSSSHHHHHH that BUGS ME!

Moosmom- No, she just likes to make sure she's got things straight. She's a perfect kid, but maybe TOO perfect?

slleipnir
06-10-2003, 09:03 PM
Sounds like me minus the smart lol ;) I dont leave really early, but I dont like to be late :p

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-10-2003, 09:06 PM
I got a friend that calls me EVERY NIGHT at work....
We work opposite shifts and she callse me every night to ask me why I don't ever call her... HELLOOOO I'M AT WORK.... then I feel terrible when I have to let her go cause I'm working. :rolleyes:

Karen
06-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Calmly folks, calmy.

Complaining to us about your "friend" won't change her. Have you tried sitting down and telling her that her behavior bugs you? If you need to end the frienship, do so, and maybe you'll both feel better afterwards.

Starting out with "She is so annoying" makes me wonder "She who? Someone here?" Then I surmised it was not!

GoldenRetrLuver
06-10-2003, 10:26 PM
I have a "friend" like that too. She will get up in your face and just ANNOY you, she such a blabbermouth! (Not to be mean..)

wolfsoul
06-10-2003, 11:18 PM
I know someone who is annoying. Calls me every single day :rolleyes: :mad: :eek:

"Jordan, do you want to come over?"
"No, can't, I'm busy."
"Doing what?!"
"Homework."
"After that can you?"
"I have to have a shower."
"What about after that?"
"Cleaning my room."
"Is it a big mess?"
"As always."
"Omg!! You are such a slob. You always have to clean your stupid room, god, why can't you pick up your things?!"
"Uh huh.."
"Comon, can't you just not do those things? I wanna go to the gym!"
"Then go."
"I don't wanna go by myself."
"Well I can't go."
"Your so lazy! Look at you, you're so fat, all you ever do is sit there and eat."
"Ah yes, and what fun I have.."
"And we were gonna have cake and ice cream, and we were going to watch my new movies!"
"Sure."

God, and it goes on and on and on. :mad: :o

ChloeLove
06-11-2003, 06:12 AM
Ugh, I have a friend too who calls me ALL the time.
Our usual conversation.
"HELLO!"
"Hi."
"What's up?"
"Nothing."
"Are you sure? You must be doing something!"
"I'm not doing anything."
"Yes you are!"
"No I'm not."
"Yes!"
"I have to go."
"Why? Are you mad at me?"
"No. I have to go."
"But why?"
"Because I do."
"Why though?"
"BECAUSE I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*hang up*
same thing online:
g2g
y?
g2g
but why?
etc

jonza
06-11-2003, 08:43 AM
When I saw the title, I thought that this thread should have been in the Dog House.
I mean … presuming God to be female, and annoying as well? :D

zippy-kat
06-11-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by jonza
When I saw the title, I thought that this thread should have been in the Dog House.
I mean … presuming God to be female, and annoying as well? :D

:D Ditto... I thought, "Ohhhhh myyyy... here we go again!" LOL

wolfsoul
06-11-2003, 10:12 AM
LOL --- Never thought of that! :D

Kfamr
06-11-2003, 10:27 AM
Hehe, that's why I NEVER answer the phone :D Can't stand it.

tikeyas_mom
06-11-2003, 02:25 PM
I have a fried who is kinda like that. this is what our usual convo is like.

"Is Jynnelle there?"
"yes, it is me"
"hi, wanna come over?"
"Not really I have alot of homework"
"I could come over and help you"
"No I like to consentrate alone on it"
"Oh I get it, You are just avoyding me arnt you?"
"no"
"Yes you are, you always make up excuses to not hang out"
"ok, whatever"
"Well want to sleep over once you are done your home work?"
"Not really"
"I am depressed"
"Whats new"
CLICK..

She is soo annoying, it is like she is skitso or somthing, she goes on and on, blaming me then herself. GEEEZE get a grip...:mad:

HoRsELUvR
06-11-2003, 04:01 PM
that girl sounds really lonely.I know this girl who wanted to copy a bunch of my science work,including my exam for the first semester!that really ticked me off.

bluekat
06-11-2003, 05:05 PM
I have a worst "friend". OMG, she is sooooooooo annoying. She is all of those things you listed except for smart. I hate her so much. ok, I don't want to say anything too bad in here about her, but she is just so annoying!
Sometimes, on the phone, she calls and is like "Hi, what's up?" so I don't know what to say, so I go"nothing", and after awhile, I say" I have to go now". You all know what that means, right? Well, she doesn't. She asks me" Go where?" Its just so annoying, I tell her that it means I have to get off the phone, and she asks me why?
Sometimes, while I'm eating dinner, she calls and says "hi" and I tell her that I'm eating dinner now, and to call back later. She ignores what I said, and goes on talking about other stuff.
She needs a "reason" to call too. She sometimes says" Hi, did you just call me?" I say "no", only. Then she goes on talking about other stuff. Where did she get the idea that I called her?
I could go on and on about her, I hate her so much! Everyone does at my school. She makes fun of about EVERYONE, and she always points to people, and call them all these names. She's always like" ewww, why are you wearing that? It doesn't look nice with those shoes" and "ewww, look at that fat***" and she swears alot. She really makes fun of everyone, she's so mean. She always bosses me and my other friend around, and if we disagree with her on something, we argue, and at the end she has to say" You're so stupid" and all these other mean things.
There's a lot more things about her that I really HATE, but I'm going to stop now.
I didn't realize that I wrote this much.
Sorry, I just had to vent. I can't wait until this year is over, I just can't take it anymore!

iceyshiver21
06-11-2003, 05:29 PM
I have this friend....who is

**always moody
**crabby
**brags
**spreads rumors
**acts umm...how can I put this...exday on the clothing
**lies
**jelous
**will say "oh nobody loves me and then two minutes later say"Everyone loves ME!"
**changes her mind constintly
**usally only talks about on thing...simething that she souldnt even be thinking about at age of 15
**Acts like a WH**e
I dont know what it is about her...but yet i still put up with her, Ill always be there for her...i just dont know what it is...

CathyBogart
06-11-2003, 07:02 PM
Um...I make it a point not to put up with anyone who would be considered a "friend" rather than a real friend. As a result I have few friends, but the ones I have are fabulous.

I find that I'm much happier without having people around who irritate me, frustrate me, or drain me of energy just talking to them.

I may have to be firm with people to get them to leave me alone, but it's worth it. I know I've probably hurt some feelings doing that, but I think that if I had let the situation drag on and then blown up at some minor offense (In my typical fashion) the hurt feelings would have been worse.

So...surround yourself with good friends and push the ones who frustrate you away, they can go bother someone else!

RockyRoad
06-11-2003, 07:49 PM
Ugh, I have this friend that will call me 5,000 times a day, and while I'm on the phone, she will start having conversations with her family (not like her mom saying, "get off the phone!", real convo's like "how was your day?"). She even puts me on hold and calls her other friends!
I have this other friend who ignores me all the time, and then when I get all angry and pushed to the point of insanity, she finally tries to talk to me, ending in my blowing up in her face.

I'm too chicken to tell them this kind of stuff annoys me face-to-face, so I post angry away messages online when they come on, and hope they get the point. (Ah, the power of the internet :D)

binka_nugget
06-11-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Hehe, that's why I NEVER answer the phone :D Can't stand it.

lol same! I want to get rid of my cell now cuz the same person calls every single day. If I'm lucky, only 8 times..:rolleyes: GR I hate the phone...my other "friend" calls only once in a while but when she does...it goes on for hours before I can hang up. Typical conversation:
hello?
hey
umm..hi....
what's up?
umm....doing stuff....
oh..i see....cool
uh huh...(thinking....why'd she say cool?) so....why'd you call?
bored
I see....well I'm kinda busy...making kai treats...
Oh you're making treats for your dog?!?!?! You're such a freak! (completly ignoring the fact that I said I was busy)
uh huh...

And it basically keeps going like that for another hour or two before she finally figures out that i'm busy...

iceyshiver21
06-11-2003, 08:45 PM
Oh wait and then i have this "other" friend who is
can be rude
stobborn
bratty
evil and ploting
mean
weird
Paranoid
kinda funny
unpredicable