PDA

View Full Version : I Quit!!!

NoahsMommy
06-10-2003, 05:16 PM
I did it, I quit yesterday, this job was taking way too much out of me physically. I feel so much better and have decided to go to school full-time, working part-time just to help pay the bills. I feel a hundred times better! :D :D :D

Here's a link to a previous thread: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27852&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Thanks for all your prayers. :)

wolflady
06-10-2003, 05:21 PM
You go girl! :D :D :D So, when do you want to come up? LOL ;) I do believe that it's much better to be out of that situation, then exposing yourself to the annoyance and making yourself sick with stress.
I'm sorry that it wasn't what you had hoped, but I do believe this happened for a reason. Did you perhaps get the job with the vet?? :) I'm glad that will make it easy for going to school too! I can't wait to see you soon!
**hugs**
Karen

Cataholic
06-10-2003, 05:25 PM
I think everyone should 'quit' a job....just to see what it feels like. I must have been triplets in another life..as I have quit my share.

Congrats! And, good luck with finishing up school. It is an investment that pays you back time after time. (When did I get so philosophical?)

NoahsMommy
06-11-2003, 01:01 AM
I do too. I actually quit my last job for this one...but I would have had to relocate to good ole Bakersfield if I stayed. No thanks!!! :D

I decided to register for three classes this summer, they begin June 17 and go through August. I think a month of school will really help. I'm going to be checking out teaching autistic children this week to do on the side to help pay the bills.

I'm amazed. A week ago I would have been terrified to be jobless and be signed up for school full-time instead.

PayItForward
06-11-2003, 05:17 AM
You have made the right decision, life is too short to be that unhappy.

We only have one life, we need to life it to the best of our ability:D

ramanth
06-11-2003, 09:50 AM
Congrats on your decision and good luck to you. :)

HoRsELUvR
06-11-2003, 04:05 PM
I'm glad that you're not in a bad job anymore.good luck at school and whatever comes your way.:)