PDA

View Full Version : Animal Births

Kfamr
06-10-2003, 02:28 PM
Aren't they so wonderful? I was just watching "That's my baby!" on Animal Planet watching a horse be born. I was almost in tears.. it was so beautiful watching it come into this world. Watching it to struggle to stand and all ahhh. :)

ramanth
06-10-2003, 02:31 PM
:)

slleipnir
06-10-2003, 02:34 PM
When I worked at the vet clinic, a cat came in and needed a C-section..so I got to watch it, and out came the 1st one, healthy. I got to hold it in a little towel and rub it to stimulate it/keep it warm..it was really neat I thought, it was just so small

primabella
06-10-2003, 02:34 PM
True. I almost cried once when I saw little puppies being born and then they show them at 5 weeks old, all fuzzy and clumsy. So sweet :D

iceyshiver21
06-10-2003, 02:36 PM
I cry everytime I watch anything being born...its so speacil...its funny how most things come in with tears and leave with tears...

The Cat Factory
06-10-2003, 03:01 PM
I got to watch Chaos and Zeus being born. I just about barfed when their mom ate the Placenta though!

ChloeLove
06-10-2003, 03:17 PM
I love that show! It makes my cry sometimes, lol.:o

binka_nugget
06-10-2003, 04:57 PM
I almost break into tears when I watch animals being born (or dieing :( ) I wanted to run out of the room when I saw a baby being born on tv:eek: I did not know that "it" could stretch THAT far...

bluekat
06-10-2003, 05:02 PM
I have never seen any animal babies being born before, but I have seen human babies being born, on TV, lol:p
I would love to see animal babies being born, it would make me cry too

Cataholic
06-10-2003, 05:14 PM
I have watched so many of those surgery channel shows I am thinking of opening up a low cost clinic!!! j/k...

ChloeLove
06-10-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
I almost break into tears when I watch animals being born (or dieing :( ) I wanted to run out of the room when I saw a baby being born on tv:eek: I did not know that "it" could stretch THAT far...

LOL! In science once we were learning about reproduction, and we had to watch a movie. And it had a baby being born and it did a close up of 'IT' and no one could even tell what it was because it was stretched out so big until the baby's head came out and all the liquid and fluid came out! :o
TMI, I know, lol