PDA

View Full Version : Whats your kittys favorite toy?

CoolBabe22
06-09-2003, 02:49 PM
:D What is your kitty's favorite toy?:cool: Mine are bushes,leaves,and play mice!!:cool:Post what your kittys favorite are!

Logan
06-09-2003, 03:17 PM
Butter's favorite toy: His humans and his feline sister, Mimi :eek:

Mimi's favorite toy: None......she prefers to sit back and look around, but not much "toy wise" interests her these days. Occasionally, we will see her batting at a bug or a stray piece of paper. It always makes us smile to see that old lady enjoying herself! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
06-09-2003, 03:56 PM
Dillian- toy mice
Angel- socks

ScantyNebula
06-09-2003, 08:45 PM
Toby loves his plush dog toy, i throw it down the stairs (the thing is half as big as him, mind you) and he picks it up in his mouth and runs back up the stairs and drops it, a cat playing fetch, haha its adorable!

He has another favorite umm...I dont' know what they're called, a ball is in a plastic donut and he bats it around with his paw, anyway even if he's sleeping and I move the ball, he comes running! He loves it!

The other is not a toy, but a little game, we play peek a boo .. I peek my head out around the wall, and he gets ready, doing the "wiggle" and comes running like mad and jumps up in the air pouncing at me with his eyes squinting.. it is TOO cute.

CoolBabe22
06-14-2003, 09:35 AM
thanks for the replys!cute games and great toys!