PDA

View Full Version : Things look better...!

ScantyNebula
06-09-2003, 02:36 PM
Well....Friday I will be searching for a NEW KITTY!!!! I worked out things! I am too excited! I can't wait to start looking!!!! :D :D I will keep you all updated, oh, and my Internet is back at home now :D yay! Double Happiness!

aly
06-09-2003, 03:22 PM
YAY! Good luck :)

emily_the_spoiled
06-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!

I am so happy for you. Obviously you said the right things to the right people and you will now have a new family member joining you really soon. Make sure that you post lots of pictures when you get him/her.:D :D :D

Cheryl

CoolBabe22
06-09-2003, 03:28 PM
Ohh!I bet yu can't keep from scrirming from alll the excitement!Good lluck!:) :D :) :D :)

ScantyNebula
06-09-2003, 03:33 PM
Yea...basically my fiance is still not 100% on the idea, and wouldn't have another cat if it was his choice...but he's willing to let me get one because of the cat-freak that I am lol ..and also because it means so much to me :D :D

Thanks, I can't wait!! I will post LOTS of pictures .. I'm going to look for a tux kitty or a brownie like Luna :D

Update: I'm talking to aly about possibly getting Lily!!

emily_the_spoiled
06-09-2003, 03:43 PM
You had better check out the rules for importing animals between countries. I think it is pretty simple between Canada and the US, but check just to make sure.

ScantyNebula
06-09-2003, 03:49 PM
This is just up in the air for now, aly says her dad will be travelling to Newfoundland in a few weeks, and I of course would love to have her! I'm pretty sure when going from the US to Canada the cat will need a certificate stating they don't have rabies or any other disease , something like that.

Cataholic
06-09-2003, 04:11 PM
Yeah, a new kitty in the family!!

PayItForward
06-09-2003, 04:40 PM
Yeah, you're getting Toby a sibling. :D

Fingers crossed that it works out and you get Aly's foster Lily (So we get to see her grow up)

And as soon as you have said sibling, predictively we need to see PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS :D

ScantyNebula
06-09-2003, 07:18 PM
If things work out, which I really hope they do cause that Lily is a doll, I will post many pictures of her sweet little face! :D

Prairie Purrs
06-09-2003, 07:29 PM
I hope it works out with Lily, 'cause she needs to live with a PT person who takes good pictures! :D

ScantyNebula
06-09-2003, 07:41 PM
LOL I second that ;)

jenluckenbach
06-09-2003, 08:08 PM
Yippee !!!!!! A friend for Toby !:D At first I was going to say "I can't wait for you to start looking until FRIDAY. That's too far away!" But It might take a bit longer if the "Lilly" adoption works out. Either way, a deserving kitty will be getting a new home. Hip Hip Hooray!

ScantyNebula
06-09-2003, 08:39 PM
lol I hear you, I am so impatient and anxious now its not even funny, I'm waiting to hear back from aly to see what her sister is doing .. if she doesn't take Lily and she can get to Newfoundland safely, I can't wait to adopt her. If not :(, then I am going to begin searching ASAP .. I'm so happy!

Whats funny is my fiance Justin said he DID NOT want another cat .. so I showed him the picture of Lily and he practically melted and was all "ooh WOW what a cute cat! He is very cute!". So now he admits he 'wouldn't mind' having one .. lol I knew it would happen! :D

aly
06-09-2003, 10:42 PM
Awww, I'm so happy that no matter how things work out, I can be sure she'll be getting a good home. I've been in tears all day because I get WAY TOO attached to these babies and sometimes wish I could keep them on the bottle forever. But I know she'll be in great hands!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Lily. I've posted it before but I think this one may help further melt your fiance :D It was right after the first time she learned to eat by herself and she got a bit messy with the formula. Sorry for the bad quality.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p9fdeb8a26354fb94ab30ec8da933bd42/fc16bbb8.jpg

ScantyNebula
06-10-2003, 06:02 AM
AWWWW We saw them all, he loved her, and she's made him warm up to the idea of getting another cat for Toby .. well we'll just wait and see what happens! :D

ScantyNebula
06-10-2003, 07:20 AM
Also Aly, I know it must be so hard to give up your fosters, I can only imagine, I admire you for being able to care for so many kitties, and have the courage to find them new homes! And you're right, either way sweet Lily will have a good home :D

ramanth
06-10-2003, 07:42 AM
yay! Congrats on (looking) for a sibling for Toby. :D

I just know you'll find the special one that melts your heart. :)

HayleyRosie
06-10-2003, 08:13 AM
Wow! I am so happy you are getting a new sister or brother for Toby. I can't wait to see pictures.

ScantyNebula
06-10-2003, 12:21 PM
thanks! :D I can't wait to get him/her! I just hope the cats will get along with each other!

NoahsMommy
06-10-2003, 04:30 PM
YAY!!! I can't wait to see who Toby's sibling is!!! :D :D :D How exciting!!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-10-2003, 11:54 PM
This is great news!!!:D I'm so glad to hear that you might be adopting Lily or at least another brother or sister for Toby. :) Our Pet Talk family sure is growing. :)

Christiansmommy
06-11-2003, 12:07 AM
Have fun!! I love going to shelters, and i love it even more, when i can bring home a kitty :)

Robyn