PDA

View Full Version : Our maybe Newest additions to the family

Aspen and Misty
06-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Well, like most every day yesterday I was searching pet finder and saw that a shelter about 2 hours from here has 12 hairless rats! (http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=1723149&adTarget=468petsgeneral&SessionID=3ee3f2ef5b9b3387-app2&display=&preview=&row=0) So I deced to ask my dad and we are going to go see them. :D I can't wait! He called today and thye have 9 to 10 left. Which is good for us but bad for the rats :( My dad keeps saying that they only adopt them out in 2 so if we get one well have to get 2, (in sarcastic voice) O man, I am so bummmed, my dad is forcing me to get 2 rats, I only want 1 ;) :D :p

Ash

jenluckenbach
06-09-2003, 06:42 AM
Oh Man, your dad is FORCING you to get 2 when you only want one?:rolleyes: How insensitive!:rolleyes: ..................

Well, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do ! :rolleyes:
:D :D :D

Aspen and Misty
06-09-2003, 11:58 AM
Yea, really verry terrible don't ya think? I am very upset about this ;)

Can't wait to see them though, omg they are going to be so cute!

Ash :D

tikeyas_mom
06-09-2003, 12:43 PM
aww you are so lucky, I wish they had hairless rats here :(. *greeves*, I hope you give two of thoughs lil babies a good home. are you getting girls or boys? I want 2 girl hairless rats sooo bad. you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky. ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! ;).

Aspen and Misty
06-09-2003, 01:54 PM
We will be getting Girls so that they can go with our already 4 girlie ratties. :D Can't wait! We would go tonight but we are going the whole way to Bufflo :rolleyes: So I will have to go later this week, maybe tomrrow?

Ash