PDA

View Full Version : Where's Phred??

Stenograsaurus
09-12-2001, 12:48 PM
I just noticed that Cinder and Smoke's daddy never checked in. Being a firefighter and all, I was wondering if anyone heard anything about him. I know he's from Ohio but I didn't know if he volunteered and is on his way to New York. I also know his parents are from the Pittsburgh area. Maybe he's with them. Anyway, Phred, I'm sure I'm not the only one worried about you. Check in when you can.

Cinder & Smoke
09-12-2001, 01:33 PM
Dad's here, but purdy sad :( about alla Fire Guyz in New York...

We've been spending our time at http://www.firehouse.com/ to keep abrest of the rescue and recovery efforts.

All the Prayers and offers of support for the Firefighters, their Families, and all the other victims are really appreciated.

Nuff said...

RachelJ
09-12-2001, 02:17 PM
Cinder and Smokey, Hannah here. Give your dad some kissies right on the lippers. If he is anything like my mom, it will turn that :( into a :) for a little while anyways. If he's like my dad, he just go *Ick, Ick, Ick*.

My mom has been pretty much :( the last couple days too. It's really up to us doggers to do what we do best and restore their spirit. Having read some of the writing on this board, it looks like we gots our work cut out for us. So tails up and tongues ready, boyz and girlz.

And Cinders, tell your dad that the Mayor just said that GE and CISCO are donating millions of dollars to a fund for the families of those fire fighting guyz and the police people who lost their lives.

tatsxxx11
09-12-2001, 04:28 PM
Star, Cody here. Cinners, Smokey, we wuz all worried bout all you guys too. Glad to hear yer Ok. Everyone in my family sends our paw prayers and love to all of the heoric rescuers, victims and their families. We're all very sad here cuz my mom's from there and has family and friends inna hurt building. Love to my pals, Star and Cody

Daisy's Mom
09-12-2001, 09:12 PM
Daisy here. My mom was worried bout you too, Phred. She's real sad and so's gramma 'bout everything. I feel bad for all the nice peoples who went to the Bridge for People. It's a scary world out there. Kisses to all of you! I love you guys.

Stenograsaurus
09-13-2001, 09:07 AM
I'm glad to hear you're okay. I have always had a lot of respect for police officers and firefighters but it seems to be stronger after all of this. They put their lives on the line frequently to help strangers. Fred, I have to say that it's an honor "knowing" you. I'm sorry about all your "brothers and sisters". :(

[ September 13, 2001: Message edited by: Stenograsaurus ]