PDA

View Full Version : Post..........

zookeeperinaltha
06-08-2003, 04:08 AM
Is there any where on PT that you hate or won't go too? The health post are the places I don't care to go to. It hurts to read that a pet is sick etc..... I was reading a post a few days ago and had to click off due to I couldn't see through my tears. I hate to see or hear of a pet hurting. So if I don't respond to such post don't think I don't care......Cause I do. What are your post you stay away from?

binka_nugget
06-08-2003, 04:58 AM
hmm...cats...i don't have one so it would be pretty pointless...pet rescue because...not many people post there so i get bored. I try to stay away from the dog house because I'm not much of a debater. I like to leave people's opinions alone and vice versa.

aly
06-08-2003, 09:41 AM
The health threads make me cry too but I still feel the need to go so I can offer my prayers to the sick babies. I really don't like the Dog House and don't go there too often at all.

(Ok, now that I said that, I of course had to go make a post there :o ;) )

Fuzzy317
06-08-2003, 06:50 PM
I tend not to read the Dog House posts, but I generally try and read all others :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-08-2003, 06:53 PM
I agree, the health forums are depressing, but I do go once and a while to wish them the best. Otherwise, ,mostly the pet forums other than pet general, cuz I only have a dog and fish.

wolfsoul
06-08-2003, 08:46 PM
I don't really go to the cat section. It's the place I go to least, as i'm not big on cats as much as dogs and other pets..:o

neko1
06-09-2003, 05:17 AM
I don't really wander into the dog or pet sections seeing as I only have cats.

iceyshiver21
06-09-2003, 01:03 PM
I like them all but i dont go in the cat or pet area...i dont know the genral, dog house, and dog gen. keeps me busy enough. :D

RubyMutt
06-09-2003, 01:31 PM
Other then "Cat General" which I got to occasionally (to see cute kitty pics :)), I don't really visit the other cat forums since I don't have a cat anymore :(

RICHARD
06-09-2003, 01:57 PM
the dog house is the worst place...

it makes me think and laugh, sometimes i even have an opinion....:)
the people who post there are nice and have a different out look on life......

that drives me crazy!!!!

lol

Aspen and Misty
06-09-2003, 02:02 PM
Hmm, I genrally stick to mostly the dog section, I go to the cats atl east once a day but don't normally post and I am always in Pet Genral, and about to make a whole new thread there right now! SO come see it :D

LOL

Ash