PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Special Features On DVD's?

The Cat Factory
06-08-2003, 03:03 AM
What are everybody's Favorite Special Features on DVD's? I love the Cast Commentary on The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring Extended Edition, and the 3 featurette's in The Filming Of The Fellowship Of The Ring on the last disc.

And the Making Of Gladiator, and the show that they have about Gladiators on there. I love all of the Special Features on Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back and on Sleepy Hollow...I have tons of favorites!

I bought Titanic on DVD the other day, and they have no special features on it except for the theretical trailer (I went to buy Star Trek Nemisis but they were all sold out so I bought that instead) That sucks :(

cturtle
06-08-2003, 11:55 AM
My favorite special feature is the music video on The New Guy, it is so awsome!:D :D :D

AmberLee
06-08-2003, 06:34 PM
Have you checked to see if there are hidden extra features? These are called Easter Eggs (http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/easter_eggs.php) because you go hunting for them. I usually don't think of it, but my niece and nephews get a kick out of it! I bet there are other websites that list these, too.

Desert Arabian
06-08-2003, 07:34 PM
I love the special features on the extended verison of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I could watch that DVD everyday and never get sick of it.

I can't wait for the other two movies to come out on extended verison!!!!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-08-2003, 08:03 PM
I love when DVD's have the bloopers as special features, even if they are cartoons, they crack me up... lol

The Cat Factory
06-08-2003, 11:38 PM
I love hunting for DVD Easter Eggs!

binka_nugget
06-09-2003, 12:18 AM
I liked the special feature's in legally blonde..I had no idea that she had a new hairstyle for every scene:eek:

Dakota's Mommy
06-09-2003, 12:00 PM
I always like when movies have outtakes, deleted scenes, and stuff like that!

PayItForward
06-09-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
I liked the special feature's in legally blonde..I had no idea that she had a new hairstyle for every scene:eek:

Mmm, I had idea either & I love that film.

I'll have to dig it out and watch it. :D