PDA

View Full Version : Some Pics

ChloeLove
06-07-2003, 08:18 PM
Okay, here are some pics...from a REALLY long time ago! Okay, this first one is of my dog named Cody that we had only for a short period of time because we adopted him and he was very badly abused and he was very violent and aggressive, so we couldn't keep him because my brother was a baby at the time. Well, in this pic, he is sitting on me (one of the very few times I could go near him!) Man, I was small! This was taken in 1994 I believe...

ChloeLove
06-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Okay, here is a pic of me and my first guinea pig, Candy when I was five. He was the alpha male...maybe because he was the *only* male! ;) Well, the other three ladies adored him...(he died about 4 or 5 years ago)
Oh, notice the beauty and the beast things...I was OBSESSED when I was younger! :o I just noticed my beauty and the beast attire...

ChloeLove
06-07-2003, 08:23 PM
Okay, this picture was of Candy 'kissing' me. I found these pictures when I was going through a bin of pics.

tikeyas_mom
06-07-2003, 08:24 PM
aww thoughs pics are so cute. :D. I love guinea pigs, your was adorible you should have been ubsessed with him,, I would have been lol

ChloeLove
We had a bunny named Barney and Candy and Barney were the best of friends!! :cool:

gkristian
Cody is so cute and i love you Gpig! Thanks for sharing

ChloeLove
06-07-2003, 08:26 PM
And here is an extremely ugly pic of what I look like. I just thought you should have a name with a face... (These were taken on the last day of school in 6ht grade)
lol, i couldn't find a better one, here I am eating some gross pudding. lol :D

ChloeLove
06-07-2003, 08:28 PM
Hmm...one more. I dyed my hair this year by using a little too much Sun-In, lol...see the pic before? Well, that's my natural hair color, this pic was taken right before my last school dance outside. It was bad quality and the only thing that really shows is my hair. I have some better pics, I cannot believe I just uploaded that last pic! I didn't know it was that ugly! :o