PDA

View Full Version : poor Charlie!

marysmerrycats
06-07-2003, 04:03 AM
he is always looking at me with those big eyes, mr big eyes, like whatcha gonna do?!, and is ready to run. I don't know why he still does this after almost a year with me, the others don't, and he will cuddle with me sometimes. its just his personality I guess, he's a true scaredy cat! anyway, I know I shouldnt have, but tonight I , playfully, pretended like oh Charlie I'm going to get you and he took off under the coffee table, I have a blanket over the top of it, I do that at times to make a tent for them to play in, they love it. I just couldn't resist. and there he goes, running! that little body with the long fur! it was actually funny!:rolleyes:
its just that, everytime I go anywhere, there he is, waiting to see where I go then he gets in front of me, then he runs like IM after HIM! how to make a cat understand, if you don't walk in front of me I cant be after you!
how many of you have neurotic cats too? I really do need to get that new pkg of feliway plugged in, he was doing much better with it.

I feel bad, all the cats, except for him and Louise, I think they all realize that I love them, they know when I go up to them that they will be petted, and they wait for that.

PayItForward
06-07-2003, 05:07 AM
I find our most standoffish cat Milly, likes to have alone time with us.

I.e. If I find her in our bedroom alone, she is more likely to stay around and get cuddles and she purrs more.

Could you take Charlie to another room to give him a couple of private one on one cuddles ?

marysmerrycats
06-07-2003, 01:23 PM
no that wouldnot work. but he will jump up to my lap when he wants that:D

its just that Louise and Charlie, they run from me, but they are running AHEAD of me, if they would not do that I would not be
"after" them! oh well..cats!:rolleyes: