PDA

View Full Version : MY BABY GOT ADOPTED YAY!!!!!!

*BaSim*
03-01-2001, 08:15 PM
Isis, The gsd i wanted got adopted... Im so happy for her and I hope she got a nice family!!!! but im sad i didnt get her!! she was soooo beautiful!!!!!!!!! YAY ISIS!!!!! Everytime my mother and i see a dog get adopted that we liked we allways cheer!! and when we do go to the humane society and there people checking out the dogs we are always like this one is a good dog... or that one is a good dog trying to get them a home!! We have our little favorites there!! and we always try to get them homes

Genia
03-01-2001, 09:27 PM
That's wonderful news! You didn't get Isis, but a least she has a new home. Another life saved!

Sudilar
03-02-2001, 11:47 AM
Wonderful for Isis!! Yes, another life saved!Yipeeeee!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

RachelJ
03-02-2001, 04:35 PM
BaSim, I think that you have a really neat mom.

Daisy's Mom
03-02-2001, 10:14 PM
Congrats to Isis! Basim I know how you feel, I check the animal shelter page near me every single day and I am so happy when dogs are adopted, especially the older ones. Right now there are two 11 year old Bassets that have been there for six months and my mom still won't give in!!! Poor babies! But congratulations to Isis, I am sure she is happy and very well loved!

Angels3
03-02-2001, 11:15 PM
BaSim, I'm so pleased that Isis got a new forever home. Your happiness has given me a boost because we're trying to find a good home for a Tibetan Spaniel right now (I help out with Aussie Tibbie Rescue). She's 4 yrs old & was seized by the RSPCA from an awful puppy farm. For a while, she's been with a foster-carer & is now ready to be rehomed. She's a sweet-natured, lovely girl despite having an eye removed (from the neglect). I know that this little dog is in another country, but will you keep your fingers crossed for her (& a little prayer or two might be helpful, too)? I hope she gets a home, just like Isis.