PDA

View Full Version : GOING FOR A JOY RIDE

jackiesdaisy1935
10-19-2001, 03:16 PM
This morning we took Perry and Daisy out with us for a ride while we did our errands. They have their Easy Rider harnesses on and hooked into the seatbelts. Since we have a gold Explorer we got this camofloge (spelling?) doggy seat cover which we thought was cool!!!!LOL They love going for the little trips.
Jackie

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/009/F7/1P/3l/J288985.jpg

10-19-2001, 03:23 PM
That picture is TOO CUTE for words! Thank you for posting that Jackie!

I STILL WANT DAISY!! I love her little teeth showing... sooooo cute :D!

RachelJ
10-19-2001, 03:24 PM
Okay, this is it...the best Daisy and Perry picture ever and whereever did you find such cool seat covers?

jackiesdaisy1935
10-19-2001, 03:41 PM
Angel as my Grandson says with Daisy's underbite " WoW Daisy is smiling at us".
Sorry, can't have her I don't know what I would do without her.

Rachel, we were at a Flyball competition here in Bonita and a young fellow from Sacramento was manufacturing them and selling them at a booth here. We got his name etc and I e.mailed him and we ordered them. In fact they were featured as a new item in DogFancy some months ago. We swear by them we just hook on their harnesses and hook them into the seat belt. However for safety sake if we are traveling quite a ways we put them in their crate. If you are interested I can look and see if I still have his name or e.mail address.
Jackie

Pam
10-19-2001, 04:38 PM
Oh Jackie some more terrific pictures! I just love them! Perry looks like he is thinking "OK, OK let's get this car rolling!" Caption for Daisy: "Keep your shirt on Perry!!" :D

Rottie
10-19-2001, 05:40 PM
What a cute picture! Daisy sure looks funny! My dogs love to go for rides too. :)

Daisy's Mom
10-19-2001, 10:37 PM
Wow, could they possibnly be any cuter!?!?! And maybe I am just biased towards dogs named Daisy but gosh, she is absolutely adorable!!!

3-greys-and-a-mutt
10-20-2001, 01:37 PM
Jackie - they couldn't look any sweeter or cuter!!! :D
I love how Perry looks SOOOOO much like a boy and Daisy looks SOOOOO much like a little girl!

Golden Smiles
10-20-2001, 06:08 PM
LOL :D That was a funny pic!!! Love the camo and the pups are bootiful! Thanks for sharing!

aly
10-20-2001, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by 3-greys-and-a-mutt:
<STRONG>I love how Perry looks SOOOOO much like a boy and Daisy looks SOOOOO much like a little girl!</STRONG>

I always love that about them too!!!!! I have a soft spot for both of Jackie's babies. I LOVE that expression on Daisy's face!! I swear, Lolly reminds me of a cross between Daisy, Graham, and a hyena :D :D :D hehe.

Eudora
10-20-2001, 11:12 PM
they look like they are twins! too cute....