PDA

View Full Version : METALLICA fans, link to review of secret performance here in the UK.

ChrisH
06-06-2003, 07:44 PM
There are some swear words dotted about, so please don`t read if you will be offended.

Metallica, 1st June, Donnington. (http://www.shakenstir.co.uk/featuremore2.asp?articleid=642)

By the way, my son is the author.:)

Christine

The Cat Factory
06-06-2003, 09:28 PM
That a an interesting and well written review! Thanks for the link!

Tina
06-06-2003, 09:35 PM
I'll give the link to my hubby, thanks for sharing:)

Lirathal
06-07-2003, 12:36 PM
Wow, all I have to say is that I am so incredibly jealous. I'm a huge Metallica fan and would have almost killed to be there. I'm going to the summer sanitarium tour in seattle this summer, I have to drive 3 hours just to get here (me and Nomilynn are going). Well written review and it got me SO PUMPED for the concert in August! All I gotta say is GIMMIE MORE! :)

Nathan

RubyMutt
06-07-2003, 01:28 PM
Oh, I am jealous!! I want to go to Summer Sanitarium in Seattle as well! Is it at the new White River Ampatheater?? I can't remember... I might still go (if tickets are still available...), but we're still debating if we want to go to Ozzfest instead (even though that's almost sold out as well :rolleyes: ) ... what a delimma ...

ChrisH
06-07-2003, 06:54 PM
I am glad you all liked the review (Tina, your hubby too I hope!:))

Enjoy the gig in August Nathan! (as if you wouldn`t :rolleyes: ) and RubyMutt I hope you get to go too.:)

HoRsELUvR
06-07-2003, 06:58 PM
RubyMutt-you're going to Ozzfest?!If you go post tomething about it cuz lots of cool people are going to be there this year.
I really like Metallica.Their cd St.Anger came out 2 days ago but i have only heard one song from that cd.

Nomilynn
06-08-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by RubyMutt
Oh, I am jealous!! I want to go to Summer Sanitarium in Seattle as well! Is it at the new White River Ampatheater?? I can't remember... I might still go (if tickets are still available...), but we're still debating if we want to go to Ozzfest instead (even though that's almost sold out as well :rolleyes: ) ... what a delimma ...

Actually it's at the Seahawk Stadium. I'll be there too! :) We got awesome tix. Not on the floor, but on the bottom level :) I hope you get to go!

RubyMutt
06-08-2003, 02:46 AM
So what do you all think of Metallica's new song, "Saint Anger"??? I think I'm still undecided about it... I guess it's an okay song, but it just seems so "un-Metallica"

Tina
06-08-2003, 10:23 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ChrisH
[B]I am glad you all liked the review (Tina, your hubby too I hope!:))

Thankyou! Yes he enjoyed it very much!! *LOL* he was very happy:D