PDA

View Full Version : This is so sad! I can't believe people do this!

PepperRSM
06-06-2003, 03:19 PM
A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens called bonsai cats. They are put in bottles when they are small and their bones are soft to mold their bones to fit that bottle or container! They are fed through a straw and have a small tube to breathe out of! They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs! If you can handle it there is a website Karen removed the URL that shows methods of doing this. I can't believe that people would want to do this! This is horrible!:mad: :(

PayItForward
06-06-2003, 03:27 PM
This is a joke (not very funny) site, ignore it.

PLEASE don't visit the link, you are generating interest for this sick site.

PepperRSM... It would be a good idea to edit your post and remove the link, we have kids on this site. Thanks

Karen
06-06-2003, 06:15 PM
People DON'T do that. It's an old, well-documented hoax. Do not perpetuate it by posting the URL places - I removed the URL in your post.

Uabassoon
06-06-2003, 06:29 PM
We've already had this exact same thread started today. Why start it again? It's nothing but a hoax. While it's a sick joke, it's still just a joke.

Cataholic
06-06-2003, 06:31 PM
I must admit, I nearly got sick. Can't we just DELETE THE WHOLE POST?????

IttyBittyKitty
06-06-2003, 09:04 PM
PLEASE just forward the url to all the animal groups then leave it be. It is a well known hoax, but the animal groups like to have it removed where ever possible. And it is not necessary to post it here.

catmandu
06-07-2003, 09:55 AM
This is sadly like the 101 uses for a Dead Cat! Luckily I was able to get a petition going in the mall and the Coles no longer carries thge Garbage! We fight our wars against Animal Cruelty one step at a time! Catmandu Cats and Rb Cats!