PDA

View Full Version : ok an odd question...

marysmerrycats
06-06-2003, 02:52 PM
I know this is dumb, and I must have too much time on here right now, but, last night as I watched the Leno show I must have dozed for a minute, because I woke up thinking what did he just say? I swear I heard the name Patches! I know I DIDN"T but then I thought how funny it would be to have pets on the show, of course if it did not scare them, ... so heres the really dumb part, what do you think your pet would do or have to say if he/she were to be on Leno show or Letterman? see, too much free time today!

it was late and I just got a mental image of Patches in the chair next to Leno, i know thats crazy.:rolleyes:
maybe this post belongs in the thursday threas, we could talk about it with the drinks lol
even better than the image of Patches sitting up in a chair, would be Charlie, do any of you remember the pic of him sitting in the chair... looks like he should be holding a drink and a cigar?

marysmerrycats
06-06-2003, 03:01 PM
heres the pic, if he was just sitting up a little more!http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?s=&postid=355829

Rottieluver45
06-06-2003, 04:11 PM
lol:D:D:D

I have no clue what Thelmer would have to say, But it`s a good question!

tikeyas_mom
06-07-2003, 12:16 AM
Oscar would be like, give me your socks.

Tonya
06-07-2003, 01:39 AM
Dusty would jump all over and do back flips while Roxy licked his feet. Teddy would be busy running around trying to find his ball. Ron and Raven wouldn't show up because they don't give a darn about anything but food and sleep.

marysmerrycats
06-07-2003, 03:16 AM
Tonya
could you tell what each pet is..cat or hamster or whatever?
your post made me laugh! also Tikeyas mom...lol give me your socks:D