PDA

View Full Version : July First Bash

catmandu
06-06-2003, 09:31 AM
Maybe this is too soon , but the Lost Hotel Cats , please check out the fantastic signature , care of our dear Friend Jen Luckenbach, are having A Canada Day Bash at Lost Cats Hotel. There is a big New Pet Bed and there will be Lots Of Food! Maybe our dad can find some more of those Chicken kabobs that all the Cats seem to love sooo much! we will send out reminders , we just wanted to show off what we look like all together! Catmandu Cats and RB Cats!

Edwina's Secretary
06-06-2003, 10:07 AM
Edwina says....an excuse for a new outfit....a chance to get out of helping grandma and grandpa (and that pesky KC) move into the new house????

Count me in!!!

Cataholic
06-06-2003, 08:37 PM
Tex would like to respond for the herd, minus Binx, that all will be in attendance!!!! They can't wait, and are already packing their little knapsacks.

jenluckenbach
06-06-2003, 09:10 PM
There is no holding back this gang. They were fed WAY too well to not enjoy yet another occasion at the hotel.:D

IttyBittyKitty
06-06-2003, 09:16 PM
She is very excited, she wants to meet some boys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: oh dear, welcome to the TERRIBLE TEENS! [IttyBittyKitty runs for the hills]

Meanwhile, I *thought* that sig had a touch of Jen! Beautiful! I LOVE your Meezers!!

NoahsMommy
06-06-2003, 11:12 PM
CHICKEN?????????????

Uh oh!!! I think our fuzzballs left already!!! ;)