PDA

View Full Version : dog locked in car

marysmerrycats
06-06-2003, 12:24 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: another brainless , CARELESS idiot locked his puppy in the car, for over an hour. the temp was 115, and that was after the windows had been down for a few minutes, on the news it showed them using the thermomater thing to measure the temp.
the idiot, the #$%&*!@ said, uh duh... I was going into the credit union...uh duh!

WHY take the dog? WHY leave the dog in a hot car, in Az with the heat...

so the moron is at home .."gee I have to go out, hmm ok let me bring my defensless animal, into the hot car.. !"

ok I know dogs , unlike cats, like car rides, but don't youthink they shoudl be left at home unless you are going for what You absolutely know will be a short ride, say if you had to run to the atm, ok thats just a minute. or better still, only take them in the car when it is a trip jjust for them... they should not have to go along on errands with their idiot owners! I swear, the wrong animal was in charge!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: well the puppy is ok, I should add that, but still it just makes me mad, and there is no reason for doing that. 115!

IttyBittyKitty
06-06-2003, 06:57 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Agreed! People are just SO stupid! Everyone with half a brain knows that hot cars and dogs (not to mention children) DON'T mix! When are people going to learn? Thank God the puppy is alright, it should be rescued from those neantherdals!

KYS
06-06-2003, 07:22 AM
I agree with you.
I am soooo glad the puppy is alright.
I can't imagine sitting in 115 degree heat. :(

marysmerrycats
06-06-2003, 07:49 AM
they did take the puppy... but they should start a.. too stupid to adopt to posters, or flyers, and his should be one of the picstures on there!

Rottieluver45
06-06-2003, 10:13 AM
OMG!! Who would do that? :mad:
GEEEZZ People need pet care classes or something b/fore they can adopt! :mad:

BTW: The Dogs ok right?

marysmerrycats
06-06-2003, 11:34 AM
they definately need to add that to the questionaire, that you have to fill out before you adopt a pet...
"will you leave your pet in a hot car?"
" if you leave your pet in a hot car, will you provide water and air to it?"
this idiot didnt do either of those, no air, and no water! and the questionaire, if it is not used in all cities/states, then it SHOULD BE!!

not that water or air would have made what he did ok, but at least it would have been better!:mad:

marysmerrycats
06-06-2003, 11:38 AM
so, he either didn't care... or he didn't think it was a bad thing to do... God help the offspring of this idiot... I would hope if there is any, that the mother has a few more brains or the same thing will happen to the kid.

Rottieluver45
06-06-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
so, he either didn't care... or he didn't think it was a bad thing to do... God help the offspring of this idiot... I would hope if there is any, that the mother has a few more brains or the same thing will happen to the kid.

lol! hopefully!

how old was the guy?

marysmerrycats
06-06-2003, 12:07 PM
hard to say... they only showed him a for few seconds, but I would say, anywhere from twenty something to 30..?

binka_nugget
06-06-2003, 03:42 PM
ARG STUPID MORON!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm already hosing Kai down 4 times a day so he wouldn't get too hot..I can't imagine him in a car at 115! ARG!:mad:

Tonya
06-07-2003, 01:42 AM
That is pretty stupid! Especially in Arizona, where you'll cook even outside of the car. :mad: