PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Loves the Bathroom Sink!

HayleyRosie
06-05-2003, 12:52 PM
Mandy loves the bathroom sink. When ever she hears the water in the sink she comes running. The weird thing about it is she don't drink the water, she plays in it! She gets her head wet and her paws wet. Silly Kitty!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p3068927715e042d856c4c11eadd415d9/fc3354bb.jpg

Edwina's Secretary
06-05-2003, 01:41 PM
Edwina had a sink like that. She thought it made a handy litter box when she felt too lazy to go downstairs!:mad: :o :mad:

ScantyNebula
06-05-2003, 01:47 PM
tsk tsk at Edwina! You know you use the bathtub in that situation! ;) =D

Toby loves the sink just like little Mandy :) She's a doll!

And she is getting big! How old now?

ramanth
06-05-2003, 01:57 PM
My kitties aren't sink kitties.. but TUB kitties! :eek: :o

I'm not even fully out of the shower when they are clawing to get in and drink the water before it escapes down the drain. :rolleyes:

Soapy tub water.... yummy! :p

slick
06-05-2003, 01:57 PM
The people that I cat-sit for had some neighbours with a kitty named Zachary (gone to the RB now) and he used to do the same thing except he would play in it then drink the water. They really are silly aren't they??

Cataholic
06-05-2003, 03:06 PM
I have sink kitties, by the half dozen~ I go to the kitchen sink to brush my teeth lest I offend one of them with the mentholly scent of the paste :D

My kitties will sit on the tub, but, only Tenny will stick his melon in the water. He gets a mist all over his head, and it is very endearing, along with everything else Tenny does.

Maybe with Mandy if you turned the water on to just a dribble, she might drink? All mine drink, drink, drink. I leave the bathroom, forget all about the water, and hours later, remember, "Oh, that sound must be the water!"

Uabassoon
06-05-2003, 03:34 PM
Mandy looks so cute! Tibby is always really interested in the sink when I have to bursh my teeth, I'm always scared I'm going to end up spitting toothpast on her head.

Barbara
06-05-2003, 04:29 PM
Filou only drinks if the water just dribbles. Tigris when he was younger removed the thing out that stops the water from flowing out (her I am at the limit of my English vocabulary) and fired earrings and things down the sink:eek: :eek:
And Mandy looks so cute and much more adult than 6 weeks ago.:) :) And mischievous and charming.

Tina
06-05-2003, 05:07 PM
Cute Pic!! Mandy is so cute!!

I don't have any sink kitties, well sometimes Ozzie will lay in the sink but not to often.

HayleyRosie
06-06-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by ScantyNebula

And she is getting big! How old now?

Mandy is now 4 months old. She is now about 4 pounds. She is very tall compared to Hayley and she is a real love bug.