PDA

View Full Version : How Do I???

mesiecat
06-05-2003, 12:42 PM
I want to add pictures to my posts, I can add the attachments, but is there a way to load pictures??? Also why are there no avatars, which I can add, or how can I add my cats as avatars???The boys and I thank you...

Karen
06-05-2003, 01:16 PM
See Phred's excellent tutorial (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406) for all the picture posting answers!

Uabassoon
06-05-2003, 03:41 PM
Sorry I can't be of much help, I'm horrible at explaining these things. But is that a picture of your cat? He/she is very beautiful.

mesiecat
06-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Yes, that is Macaroni. I think I have loaded his picture. Someone sent me instructions, and I am trying to post a picture of each (2) cat. Keep checking back. Thanks...

Barbara
06-05-2003, 04:13 PM
Welcome Mesiecat. I am sure Phred's tutorial will help.
The basic thing is: If you just put in an attachment it can only be one per post.
If the pics should be seen directly in the text they need to be on a website before -it does not work directly from your harddisk. A website many people here use for this purpose is www.imagestation.com where many people here have their albums. It's easy and free.

We are looking forward to meet Macaroni and his brothers more often. Filou and Tigris say welcome too.

slick
06-05-2003, 05:12 PM
Oh my gosh, our shelter has a kitty exactly like yours and his name is Macaroni.......tooo funny!

Welcome to Pet Talk. Enjoy your stay! Once you master the art of posting pictures, please make sure you make use of it. We love to see pics of kitties..:D