PDA

View Full Version : HIlarious Cat Video

RedHedd
06-05-2003, 10:42 AM
This one is making the rounds. If you haven't seen it yet, it will truly make you smile. How many of your cats do these things?

http://www.netlynx.us/rich/stuff/funny_cats.wmv

Enjoy!:D

K & L
06-05-2003, 11:41 AM
I love this! This is the one I was trying to post on here and didn't know how. My favorite is the one where the cat walks around the corner and jumps! I laugh writing this!

Logan
06-05-2003, 11:47 AM
It is so cute!!! I've gotten it through email and on some of my groups this week and I enjoy it every time!! Silly kitties! My favorite is the one looking in the mirror!! :)

RedHedd
06-05-2003, 11:59 AM
I'm not sure which one is my favorite -- it's a toss up between the starting cat who crawls out of the couch and the one who gets thrown up in the air and sticks to the rafters! LOL! Too funny!

K & L
06-05-2003, 12:01 PM
How about the one crawling under the door...is that amazing or what! No wonder they can escape so easily!

mesiecat
06-05-2003, 12:18 PM
I absolutely love the video. I have seen mine do some of those tricks. My siamese drinks water out of a glass, and if the glass is not full enough, he knocks the glass over. He has no fear of water. He likes to play with the water in the tub, by sitting on the edge, and he loves it when I take a bubble bath. This is also the cat who burned his whiskers by sticking them in a burning candle, chews on plastic, which he retrieves from the trash, and of course sleeps on his back with all paws in the air.

Rocky'smomma
06-05-2003, 01:26 PM
My favorite one is the one where the cat gets in the tub and immediately jumps out...It reminds me of Rocky because he has done this thinking there wasn't any water in it and he freaked! practically flew out of the tub and didn't see him for a while afterwards.....he was hiding under a bed trying to dry off...poor guy....it was funny in a sad way...