PDA

View Full Version : Sims SuperStar

iceyshiver21
06-05-2003, 10:13 AM
I couldnt find the other sims thread so had to start a new one

anyway does anybody have SimsSupers star?? Its kinda fun...not as fun as unleased though... I cant get past the 2 star level...it really hard has anyone else done it??

The Cat Factory
06-05-2003, 11:49 AM
I don't have any Sims games :D I want one though! I played it on PS2, it's pretty cool. I want to get it for Xbox!

slleipnir
06-05-2003, 05:09 PM
I don't have that one..man, they come out with a new one every week, I sware...soon the world will be overrun with The Sims games lol ;) I still haven't tried the pets one..:( I wanted to..but I'm poor lol

bluekat
06-05-2003, 06:37 PM
Omg, I'm soo jealous:p I really want that one! I could get it, I just don't know if my dad's computer has enough room for it all. Got to delete all that junk we have stored in here that we don't even use:rolleyes:
It sounds so fun, I mean, there's levels? I really want it!
Have you guys heard of The Sims 2? I'm definately getting that. Its soooo cool, and they have all this stuff, even more like real life. But I don't know when its coming out.

Crikit
06-05-2003, 07:16 PM
I still only have the original sims none of the add on, I don't really have a lot of time to play it though. I do however have both of the add ons for Zoo Tycoon.