PDA

View Full Version : Bob movies

ChrisH
06-05-2003, 10:10 AM
Tried out the movie facility on my camera and these are the results (4 attachments) The camera uses Quick Time but the file extentions is mov. I hope at least someone can see them!:D

Edwina's Secretary
06-05-2003, 10:26 AM
Bob movies!!!!! I am so excited but I can't find it....Oh please....I can hardly wait....(passed the time looking at his photo album....sigh....)

Randi
06-05-2003, 11:00 AM
We're waiting for the links. ;)

ramanth
06-05-2003, 11:28 AM
Bob movies! We need a link! :D

ChrisH
06-05-2003, 12:46 PM
Sorry people :( I did put it in an attachment, it was taking a long time so I stopped it and tried again, still taking a long time so I went and got dinner! Came back, no movie! :confused:

Okay, I will try again. The time is 6.07pm, here goes!

Kfamr
06-05-2003, 12:53 PM
I've tried to attach them on here but it doesn't work...... if you have AIM or something you can send them to me and i will load them on my website and post the link!:D

ChrisH
06-05-2003, 12:55 PM
I just don`t know what is happening here! I have sat here like a lemon for 40minutes hardly taking my eyes off the screen, the little computer icons have been showing send and receive the globe has been turning, finally goes onto the post, and still no attachment!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
This sort of thing has happened to me before when uploading to imagestation so maybe whatever is going wrong is to do with my server, ok, maybe I am talking rot but I am certainly not going to try again tonight.....life is too short!! I will maybe give it another go tomorrow.....
........sorry Sara!:( :D

Edwina's Secretary
06-05-2003, 01:25 PM
SOB..........

Edwina's Secretary
06-05-2003, 01:37 PM
Oh....thank you Bob!! That will keep me going another day!

ChrisH
06-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I've tried to attach them on here but it doesn't work...... if you have AIM or something you can send them to me and i will load them on my website and post the link!:D
Aww, thanks KayAnn, that is so nice of you!:) I don`t have AIM though, or anything like it, I have thought about it, maybe now is the time to do something about it!:)
I wonder why it won`t work on here though, mov files are supposed to:confused:

Anyways, thanks again.:)

Chris

anna_66
06-05-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by ChrisH

I wonder why it won`t work on here though, mov files are supposed to:confused:

Anyways, thanks again.:)

Chris
could it be that the file is too big? I tried once with a larger file & it did the same thing to me, but I made the movie quality lower & it worked!
Sorry we didn't get to see Bob movies, but the picture will definately do until we do:)

tatsxxx11
06-05-2003, 06:53 PM
:( :(:( Hoping, waiting, PATIENTLY! ;) In the meantime, I got my "Bob fix!":)

ChrisH
06-06-2003, 06:18 AM
Thanks Anna, you may be right! I can`t edit so I have taken some more of poorer quality but not so large files.

Here is the first. Fingers crossed!:D

anna_66
06-06-2003, 07:42 AM
Chris, do have windows movie maker? That's how I made my a smaller file, I just saved it under medium instead of high quality.