PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new!

kaichoo
06-04-2003, 10:16 PM
Hi everyone, I just joined! My name is Nathan and I'm binka_nugget's younger brother. She actually kinda forced me to join. So you probably all know that binka_nugget has a sheltie named Kai. She acts like Kai is all hers, saying she is Kai's mom so I guess that makes me Kai's step dad? iunno :)

aly
06-04-2003, 10:18 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! We love hearing from your sister so I'm very excited to hear from you too :D

My name is Alyson or you can call me Aly. All my pets are in my sig with the exception of the fish :D

GoldenRetrLuver
06-04-2003, 10:19 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK! You can call me Golden or Julie. Its nice to have one of my favorite pet talkers brother join us on pet talk! I have a 1 year old, female golden retriever named Daisy, a 2 year old female, sable and white, rough collie named Molly, 2 cats named Angel and Dillian, and 6 desert tortoises! Your gonna love it here!:D

Karen
06-04-2003, 10:20 PM
I'm sorry, Nathan. At 12, you're not old enough to legally be on Pet Talk. See you next January, when you'll be legal, okay?

GoldenRetrLuver
06-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Oh yeah....you have to be 13..:( Sorry..

binka_nugget
06-04-2003, 10:23 PM
meh..oh well no loss to me lmao :D I'll update him on you guys until january though.

*sniff* I'm so loved LOL!