PDA

View Full Version : Pet Portraits discount!

wolf_Q
09-10-2001, 05:15 PM
Hi! From my happiness in finding out that U2 is coming to Salt Lake City this november, I am going to share my happiness with you...
$5 discount off all pet portraits and free shipping to all members of Pet Talk or Coco's Castle! ~~Amy :)

Pam
09-10-2001, 05:49 PM
I just heard on the news that U2 will be in Philadelphia in November too. :)

Logan
09-10-2001, 05:52 PM
Hi. I'm going to email you and take advantage of your good nature! Thank you U2!

Can you give us some idea what you need from us to produce a picture? I think I would like to have Honey and Lilly together if I could get you a good enough picture. We might have to have a photoshoot...

And what about the cats? They will never be together for a picture, but I guess we could do separate for them.

I love the work I saw on Photopoint. I'm going to go back and look more later, but the Yellow lab on the second page of the Photopoint album stole my heart. You did a terrific job. That particular picture was in color.

Anyway, thanks for the notification. I'll be in touch. I may want to do something for my parents for Christmas with Darcy and Scout too....Great ideas!

wolf_Q
09-10-2001, 07:18 PM
I know this is very sad, but you cannot even imagine how excited I am! Of course I will be *a lot* happier when the tickets are actually in my hand! I went to the Denver concert in april, and oh...I LOVED it! I have been obsessed with U2 since I was at least 10, and now, I am 17 lol. I am going to talk somebody into driving to the Las Vegas concert with me too! Anyway...enough about U2... :D

Right now I would definitely love to do pet portraits for everyone...I might even end up giving you all a bigger discount if I start getting orders. The tickets are $45-$85 and I have to buy 3 of them.

I think it would look great to have Honey and Lily together in one pic. :) You don't have to have the pic of them together, I can take two different pictures and put it together as one. I could do that for the kitties also. It might be better to do them 11x14 so they will be bigger, and I think colored pencil would be best. :) I can do drawings from mailed (they are returned) or emailed photos. I don't require more than one pic for each pet, but I really appreciate having more so I can see their personality. I have tons of pics at photopoint, and most of my newer ones are at yahoo (since photopoint charges now, I can't put in new pics) http://photos.yahoo.com/wolf_Q Let me know!~~Amy :)