PDA

View Full Version : How did you get your user name?

apcrs5122
06-04-2003, 12:07 PM
Hey everyone! I've been here at PT for a while now (not that long but still), and I've seen some pretty interesting user names. I made this thread so people could post how they got their names or why they made them what they did! I hope other people think this is a good idea and use this thread.

Since I made this up I guess I will put up my user name meaning.
The letters (apcrs) go like this- Alex, my dog, Phoebe, my cat, Cleo, my other cat, Rolo, my guinea pig, and Sooter, my other guinea pig. The numbers are like this- 5 pets, 1 dog, 2 cats, and2 guinea pigs.

Hope this thread works out!

Logan
06-04-2003, 01:18 PM
My mother made up mine......... :rolleyes:

I know, I'm being a smart alec.....it's my real name!!! :)

Aspen and Misty
06-04-2003, 01:53 PM
Well, my cat, Misty, hated, people, I mean hated them. Didn't want anything to do with them and if you came to close she would bite! LOL. Mean old thing she was. But then she came into my room and I let her come to me instead of me going to her, to be honest I didn't even like cats at the time. So I didn't care what she did. Eventually she would come and sleep on the bed with me at night. And then she would come out to see me once and awile and then whenever I opened the door she would come out to see me. So I turned my horrble vicouse cat into a sweet kitty :D

Now Aspen on the other hand. Man was he a pain in my butt. He was so mean, I mean he bite people left and right he was horrible! We had a mutaul understanding that if I put something in front of him he climbed in I shut the lid and all was great. He never did turn nice, but that is how I got my screen name. O and Aspen also was misty's Hamster, he had wings to, it was really cool.

Ash

neko1
06-04-2003, 02:03 PM
Neko is the name of my first cat in my gang. So hence the Neko1.

Rottieluver45
06-04-2003, 02:09 PM
I love Rotties, so I`m Rottieluver and I had to put 45 b/c Just Plain Rottieluver was taken.

lotrfreak
06-04-2003, 02:13 PM
i couldnt think of on, so i thought of my favorite book. Lord of the Rings. therefore.... LotRFreak

binka_nugget
06-04-2003, 02:24 PM
originally, my first username on pt was kai..for obvious reasons...now it's binka_nugget because it's my regular online name. I got it because I had been a HUGE harry potter fan. Daniel Radcliffe (the guy who played harry) has two border collies named Binka, and nugget.

tikeyas_mom
06-04-2003, 04:06 PM
Tikeya is my siberian husky, *my lil baby blue eyed goddess girl*

She is mine so.. I am her mom, hence the name Tikeyas_mom ;)

bluekat
06-04-2003, 04:41 PM
Well, I wanted a name with "cat" in it, and "kat" seemed better. I love the color blue, and blue cats(grey). My cat, Blueberry is a blue point, so Bluekat.

Fox-Gal
06-04-2003, 04:47 PM
After 2 trys on a user name(all taken) and one name that Husband though would give the wrong idea to people.....(BJ,.My hound dog name, that just passed)

I decided to got with Fox Gal.....It's for Foxracing (motoX not foxes) It's a decal on my car window. My husband races so I'm his fox gal. :D

tomkatzid
06-04-2003, 05:35 PM
My husband is Tom. I am Katz. And 'id' stands for identification:p

ChloeLove
06-04-2003, 06:05 PM
Well, I have a dog name Chloe, and I love her. lol, lame, I know, but I couldn't think of anything else. Hmm, maybe I should have done my name or something, lol. Oh well...

Pam
06-04-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Logan
My mother made up mine......... :rolleyes:

I know, I'm being a smart alec.....it's my real name!!! :)

Logan great minds run in the same direction. I was going to say the same thing! :) I've had my user name since birth! LOL!

GoldenRetrLuver
06-04-2003, 09:06 PM
I think you can tell from the name....;) I have a golden named Daisy and I love her, so hence the name GoldenRetrLuver;)

Felicia's Mom
06-04-2003, 09:39 PM
Felicia is one of my cats. I thought using both cats names was too long. Since Felicia is the oldest, I just used her name.

anna_66
06-04-2003, 09:40 PM
My first name is Anna & 66' is the year I was born:)

kingrattus
06-04-2003, 10:18 PM
I don't feel like getting too upset, so I'll make my story very very short.
Rattus was my white rat, who I loved to death.
King is my last name & all my pets share my last name.

ok here it goes. All my rats were murdered by my mom & I've been tormented by their deaths for 2yrs 8mth now. All I think about is rattus & her sweet sweet face.
& to honor her name I but my last name first to make her sound more great. So kingrattus it is... I have a full version of the horrible story. I never read it & I'm doing everything I can to forget it. my site is down right now, due to stupid dns providers. if anyone wants to read it Pm me & I'll paste in a reply.

wolf_Q
06-05-2003, 12:16 AM
I love wolves, and my last name starts with a Q..........

I've had this user ID for everything since I've had the net.