PDA

View Full Version : topics all cleared up...

marysmerrycats
06-04-2003, 02:33 AM
ok maybe this will end the debates and the questions of the topics...or not...

"I don't beleive in God"......some of us believe in God, others do not. if you don't believe in God, or in hell, then what are you worried about? if you do, and there is a God, then what are you worried about? if you don't beleive in hell, and you're wrong, then you have alot to worry about!

"what do you believe in"? some people believe in God, others just believe in fredom of speech til someone disagrees with them. others yet don't care what any of them believe in, just want to argue. and yet others still, just believe that chocolate can cure all the problems, if you eat enough you will either pass out or be on such a chocolate and caffeine high you won't care. I think thats what I will believe in from now on.

"wheres the beef?" well I don't know if that old woman on the tv commercial ever did find out! but if you find out, let me know ok?

"evolution is bogus" if you say so... but only Mugsy knows for sure, and she put it on the test, and she wont tell us the answer. so I guess we have to wait and see! either that or actually read the book and find out...
the president had his photo op. some thought that was wrong... personally if someone wants to waste their film on him, let them.
it's not going to end the world.
do video games cause violence? I don't know if it is the actual game or all that time in the dark room, then suddenly coming out to the sunlight... maybe they didn't know how to react to that, and didnt have access to pettalk to debate the matter.
and as for the matter of if unbaptised babies go to hell... well now only in a late night movie, babies from hell...! sadistic babies roaming the earth.

the missling link? that is what saddam is, he may have resembled a human, but we all know he wasnt or isnt...

popcornbird
06-04-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
if you don't beleive in hell, and you're wrong, then you have alot to worry about!

:D That's right. If you don't believe in God/hell/heaven etc. and you are wrong, you're doomed. If you choose not to believe and want to find out after you die, then don't blame us if you find out the hard way. ;) We gave you the message.

I'm not going to respond to those thread anymore btw. I'm tired and no one's going to listen to anyone, so there's no point. Its just a waste of time. No one's listening to anyone anyway. I didn't even read the replies, and I'm not in the mood to do so either. I might read them in the morning. :eek:

Fuzzy317
06-04-2003, 03:05 AM
You forgot about this thread

do you believe in cats? hmmm
Whats the final answer, do they exist or not? I can't sleep at night wondering if they do exist.

besides, I work at night, and my boss would be upset if I slept ;)

mugsy
06-04-2003, 04:03 AM
HEY! Who says I know?? I don't want that power! :) :p

marysmerrycats
06-04-2003, 08:13 AM
You forgot about this thread

do you believe in cats? hmmm
Whats the final answer, do they exist or not? I can't sleep at night wondering if they do exist.
like I posted in another post...

other...I believe in cats. I know they exist because one has her butt in my face as I type:rolleyes: besides Noahs mommy confirmed it for me, thye do exsit!:D

catland
06-04-2003, 05:17 PM
I want to believe in cats - I must have missed that thread. Can someone steer me to it?

Logan
06-05-2003, 08:11 AM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27782

ramanth
06-05-2003, 09:34 AM
http://kia.cutestsandgirl.com/images/bunny_pancake.jpg

:D

Kona & Oreo's mom
06-05-2003, 09:40 AM
Fantastic summary! :D

Logan
06-05-2003, 10:15 AM