PDA

View Full Version : wheres the barf??

marysmerrycats
06-04-2003, 01:57 AM
... well I don't have an article about it... but it seems to find its way onto my carpet whenever a cat(and they do exist, noahs mommy told me so) eats too fast or too much!

mugsy
06-04-2003, 04:04 AM
TMI!! hehehe:p

neko1
06-04-2003, 07:49 AM
It always seems to land up in the living room and not on the tile floor where it's easier to clean.

These cats sure seem to rule the house...and it seems, the world?!

babolaypo65
06-04-2003, 07:58 AM
for me it's always on the WHITE carpet, next to the blue rug. Never ON the cheap blue rug. and of course, the only way to find it is with your foot.

marysmerrycats
06-04-2003, 08:23 AM
Mugsy
whats tmi? i feel dumb, but... well I am!;)

Logan
06-04-2003, 08:24 AM
I think she means "too much information"! :p

marysmerrycats
06-04-2003, 08:30 AM
ah..ok thanks.:cool:

mugsy
06-04-2003, 08:41 AM
Yep, that's what I mean! lol

Cincy'sMom
06-04-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by neko1
It always seems to land up in the living room and not on the tile floor where it's easier to clean.

Of course it does!! And it isn't just cats...my dogs have mastered this as well :)

I Love Brian, Forever <3
06-04-2003, 08:55 PM
My cats go for my bed! Always my bed. *sigh* :D :D :D :D

KYS
06-04-2003, 09:32 PM
posted by neko1:It always seems to land up in the living room and not on the tile floor where it's easier to clean.>>>>>>

I have noticed that too. Not only with barf, but
diarrhea too. : (
You think our pets would have a little consideration
and do their thing on the tile instead.

jonza
06-05-2003, 07:18 AM
We must be really lucky in this case, Fister rarely does such things, but if he does he goes out and does it in the corridor on the nice easy-to-clean linoleum. He’s normally very clean and well behaved.

There was one little “incident” way back when he was still a nervous, polite little fellow, and we only had a makeshift litter tray for him. At that time he was only with us occasionally, and we hadn’t quite picked up on what he was telling us (in this case that he needed to pee NOW!) He jumped up onto the bed with us, sat down, stared us straight in the eye, and commenced peeing all over the bed. A huge amount too! Poor old Randi freaked out, and I couldn’t believe my eyes. :mad:
He certainly taught us to pay attention when he had something to say, and since then he has been no problem at all. :D

john

Edwina's Secretary
06-05-2003, 01:35 PM
How easily trained you were John! Fister must be sooooo proud of you! ;) ;)

slick
06-05-2003, 01:43 PM
I've never really had peeing problems and Max has had the odd occasion of slimy poo, but as for barf, I don't think there is a single square inch of my rug that hasn't been barfed on and Speckles is the main culprit. And projectile?? Don't get me started on that....how she does it I'll never know.

IttyBittyKitty
06-06-2003, 06:48 AM
I woke up, sat up and looked around one morning. There was this suspicious brown little pile on the carpet. I poked Scott and said, "Darling, what the hell is that?" He got up, wandered over, and said, "uh, it's cat vomit."
"Thought so," said I, "can you clean it up please?"
"Okay, Darling, whatever you say," cue: big sigh!

LMAO!

KYS
06-06-2003, 07:10 AM
posted by IttyBittyKitty:I poked Scott and said, "Darling, what the hell is that?" He got up, wandered over, and said, "uh, it's cat vomit." "Thought so," said I, "can you clean it up please?"
"Okay, Darling, whatever you say," cue: big sigh!>>>>>

Now I am jeolous. Iv'e been married to long....:rolleyes:
If our big dogs mess, my husband will actualy wake me up to clean it up. It grosses him out.
But he does take care of bugs. :D

Cincy'sMom
06-06-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by KYS

If our big dogs mess, my husband will actualy wake me up to clean it up. It grosses him out.
But he does take care of bugs. :D

We sorta have the opposite agreement. I'll get the bugs, if he gets the vomit :)

IttyBittyKitty
06-07-2003, 08:18 AM
Now that's compromise!!!!!!!!!!!

RICHARD
06-09-2003, 05:58 PM
my last close encounter was of the third kind (contact)............

i reached down to get my book, meditations in green.....:eek: this was a meditation in brown and red (chef's blend cat food)

the book went into the trash.....

i'd much rather step into a late night puddle o' puke..

Kfamr
06-09-2003, 06:16 PM
Whenever one of my dogs throw up i grab the nearest thing to catch it with.....Our carpet is horrible between Honey's and Nala's housetraining.