PDA

View Full Version : do you believe in cats? hmmm

marysmerrycats
06-04-2003, 01:16 AM
I think I do ... not quite sure, but I think I feel their presence from time to time.

and I know they evolved... because I saw them grow up.. and change!

so, yes I do believe in cats, but not in the argumentive dog house threads...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;)

NoahsMommy
06-04-2003, 01:18 AM
I believe in cats.....in fact....there's one on my lap!!!! ;)

...and one behind me, one in the cat tree, one sleeping with David, one in her kennel and one on the couch. :) :) :)

marysmerrycats
06-04-2003, 01:54 AM
then... oh my God, it's true, it's not just me! there really is such a thing as cats! oh i just knew it!!;) :p

Fuzzy317
06-04-2003, 02:26 AM
Now that you mention it, I believe in cats too. http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cathappy.gif

Thought I was alone in my beliefs, glad to know there are others like me. ;)

jenluckenbach
06-04-2003, 04:45 AM
I have always believed in CATS even when others did not. I have actually SEEN cats (do you believe me?) And at risk of being sacreligious, I WORSHIP cats as they are my savior!

Logan
06-05-2003, 08:10 AM
I believe in cats, especially when there is one curled up in my lap!!! :)

Barbara
06-05-2003, 08:38 AM
Yeah, definitely I believe in cats. I have seen so many signs of their beneficent works - I just must take that as evidence:D :D :D

BTW: there are often kind of corn circles in my bed with no traces leading there.... this must mean that there came a cat from heaven to rest in my humble bed:)

catmandu
06-05-2003, 09:43 AM
Oh my God! There are Cats living hre. And I thought that all the cat Food Iwas putting out was just evaporating!And all of the stuff in the litteroxes must be ....! And thank God and Jen says they are to be woshipped these Crearures who have no greed , hate , envy or meaness! God bless our CATS!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Prairie Purrs
06-05-2003, 01:56 PM
I believe in magic, so I have to believe in cats! :D

slick
06-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Hello, my name is Vickie and I'm a cat-believer. It started when I was a kid. I would bond with the neighbour's cats but my parents never let me have my own cat. They preferred dogs. As I grew older my obsession with cats increased. My bedroom linens and clothes all had cats on them and my nightly dreams would be me running with a pack of cats - big ones, small ones, and oddly shaped ones. In adulthood, this obsession started interfering with my daily life and friendships. If you didn't like cats, I didn't like you. So now, I'm here before you all, and proudly say....

I do believe in cats with all my heart and this obsession is here to stay!!

marysmerrycats
06-05-2003, 05:03 PM
LOL Vickie!!!

my name is Mary and I too am a cat believer. Like slick, it started when I was a kid, I had a stray cat that hung around for a while, but we had dogs.. then at 20 I got my first cat...then even though I didnt' have any cats of my own for many years, I still loved them..
it all started with Muffin, 2 1/2 yrs ago, then Cookie, then Emma and Louise, then Charlie and Patches, then Cassie and Callie!!
(sadly Cookie is no longer with me.)

jenluckenbach
06-05-2003, 06:25 PM
Hello....My name is Jennifer. I always believed that cats really existed. We were only allowed the occasional outside kitty when I was young, so I was shaky in my belief at the time. But I heard more about this thing called the house cat and I needed to learn more. When I got married I went in search of this elusive, often talked about but rarely seen house cat and lo and behold I found one. Well, once you find the house cat it can only lead to finding more house cats. It was not long before I had 4 of these stunning creatures. Many years had to pass before my belief really took its full effect. it was then that house cats kept showing up in my life. At least one little miracle a year. And last year, well what a miraculous year that was.........

BastetsMum
06-05-2003, 08:47 PM
G'Day my name is Peta. I am fairly new to the Cat Beleivers Anonymous group. Yes I agree with CatsinDenver I beleive in magic so I have to believe in cats.

It started when I used to go to my grandparents place and play with the kittens and has become a slight obsession ever since :)

Steffi N
06-05-2003, 11:20 PM
My name is Stephanie and I also believe in cats. I thought a lot about cats, sighed over pictures of cats, but was afraid my allergies would not allow cats to actually manifest themselves.
My sister Becky also believes in cats. Her husband did not, but it took one little orange kitten named Brownie to convert him over 23 years ago. (Brownie lived a good 19 years :) )

Sometimes I am reading, watching TV, at the computer, just walking about and this mysterious creature will come up, sometimes stay, sometimes go and sometimes just let me be graced with his presence. Yes I believe in cats. Cats are lovable.
PS. My allergies? They aren't a problem any more.

LoudLou
06-06-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Steffi N
PS. My allergies? They aren't a problem any more.

Ah HA! BEHOLD the Power of the cat!!!!;)

IttyBittyKitty
06-06-2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
I have always believed in CATS even when others did not. I have actually SEEN cats (do you believe me?) And at risk of being sacreligious, I WORSHIP cats as they are my savior!

ME TOO!

I think it is no coincidence that Cats were once worshipped as gods by the Egyptians!