PDA

View Full Version : whats new??

ScantyNebula
06-03-2003, 09:36 AM
I haven't been able to come to PT lately .. we just moved into our new house and our Internet isn't connected yet =/ I have some very cute pictures of Toby getting used to his new home .. I will bring them to work with me tomorrow and post them!

As some of you may have known .. we were planning on getting a new cat once we moved into our new home, however things have again changed :( Having another cat won't go over well with our landlord :mad: so it will have to wait...Next year I will have another cat, I swear :(

Hello to all PTer's! =D

HayleyRosie
06-03-2003, 10:08 AM
Congratulations on moving to your new place! I can't wait to see new pictures of Toby. How is he doing?

ScantyNebula
06-03-2003, 01:18 PM
He is good, he spent the past two days sniffing his little nose off around the new place! And he has claimed his new chair, which nobody else is allowed in! :D

Kirsten
06-03-2003, 01:54 PM
Congrats on the new house! How does Toby adjust?

Could use a little update also 'cause I've been rarely online last week (too hot here! LOL)

Kirsten

IttyBittyKitty
06-03-2003, 09:07 PM
I hope the move went well. I know how you feel about not having more cats, we are only allowed one also :(

NoahsMommy
06-04-2003, 01:10 AM
Congrats on the new house and having the move behind you. That's always nice to move to a new place, but its exhasting sometimes.

How did Toby do? Does he LOVE his new home?

ScantyNebula
06-04-2003, 06:57 AM
Thanks .. it is very exhausting . .. we've moved to three different apartments in the past year :eek: However this new place is the best one yet ... Toby was unsure at first, but after a couple days he seems to love the place! Lots more room for him to run about thats for sure, so he should get more excersize .. and has I had hoped he would, he's using is scratching post, and not the carpet or walls! And he LOVES the bright windows, a house next door has a birdies nest, so thats hours of entertainment for him!

Oh, I brought my pictures too, I'll make a new thread and post them .. there are lots!

=D