PDA

View Full Version : ok listen up people.. we are the cats and we don't like this nonsense!

marysmerrycats
06-03-2003, 01:22 AM
......we are your cats, and we have somethin' to tell ya all!

you may think we are cute, (and of course we are, but that's besides the point!) but we are here to tell you we do not like it when you...
1. talk that baby talk to us...we may be small but we are grown(kittens of course excluded) it is demeaning to us!

2.hold us like we are your baby!(again,hello! we're GROWN!)

3 tell your friends and family about what cutsy things we do... we have our play, I mean EXERCISE time, and it is serious business, nothing cutsy about it! we do NOT chase each other! some of us just run faster than the others! as for the batting at each other thing, you are mistaken on that. it's.. it's, ah, a dance step we are learning, yeah thats it!

4. laughing at us when we go after a fly! hmmph! last time we do YOU a favor... is it our falult if we are faster and better at catching it than YOU!?

5. watching us while we sleep/eat/ drink,/ bathe... now that is very rude indeed! didn't your mother teach you better than that?
we are very well mannered when we eat, better than you humans, dropping your popcorn all over the place! really!

6. and that picture taking, it really must stop. how would YOU like it if WE constantly did that and then shared with OUR friends? ..."oh look here are the humans in their tub, isn't that funny! or, here they are eating, eww look at that! what are they DOING?"

and, we might meow, but that is a very nice sound, not at all like the cackling noises that come out of YOUR mouths when you laugh or talk... humans talking, now theres something to take a pic and share about!

in conclusion... we have feelings, and we do not appreciate the mockery and condescending attitude that you as humans seem to find so amusing. your version of our meow is really quite insulting! as for the litter box, well thats your JOB to clean it for us.

Barbara
06-03-2003, 03:09 AM
As a matter of fact, I am sure that my cats say to each other: look at her in the tub -isn't that too funny????
I think I see them laughing about me quite often....

Another thing: they say: you have to be very consequent with humans -they need so long to learn things. You have to explain to them very carefully but they are such idiots:D :)

IttyBittyKitty
06-03-2003, 04:34 AM
Meeeeeow! I agree wif Mary's catz. Wy do you larf at me when I chas my tail? Its a very serious busines!!

Pixel.

ChrisH
06-03-2003, 05:25 AM
LMAO....thanks Mary for a good laugh to brighten up my morning!:D :D

PayItForward
06-03-2003, 05:47 AM
:D LOL :D

ScantyNebula
06-03-2003, 07:25 AM
smiles :) I am guilty of doing all of the above! hehe

HayleyRosie
06-03-2003, 07:33 AM
:D :D LOL!:D :D

Lorraine
06-03-2003, 07:35 AM
"YIPEE, MEOW MEOW!!" - reaction from my cats, after I read this post to them! I'm quite sure I even seen them "high-pawing" each other!
:) quote from Sammy on behalf of himself, and his baby brother Romeo-- " Thank u bunches for finalwy bwinging to the attention the complexity, and commitment it takes to being a cat, it is much more than laywing awound wooking bootiful. Our hoomans needed to hear this! Thanks 4 bwinging this to their attention! They must always appreciate the fact that we never waugh at them when they have bad hair dayz, or they sing sillwy in the shower,and we never say- uh, you arent weally wearing that outfit outside the house are ya? so pwease just a wittle wespect is all we are asking!" Ok. Sammy finally is through, so I need to say, "thanks for such a great post! It made my day! too funny!! :D :D

emily_the_spoiled
06-03-2003, 07:56 AM
Thank you very much Mary, I definitely needed the smile this morning.

Besides that I am sure that Emily and Tanner would definitely agree with everything :D

Russian Blue
06-03-2003, 08:53 AM
I'm guilty and proud of it!

:D :D :D

catmandu
06-03-2003, 09:57 AM
Actually our human is pretty good! He speaks to us in full English sentaces as he doesnt seem to have a lot of human friends.And he is very good at filling the dishes and emptying the boxex. So well trained , he is. Lost Hotel Cats.

Vio&Juni
06-03-2003, 10:21 AM

slick
06-03-2003, 12:27 PM
We have one more thing to add to the list

Must you always follow us to the litter box and watch us go??? Don't you believe in privacy?? I know that we follow you into your bathroom but believe me we have absolutely no interest in what you are depositing in that big white thing. We see this as an opportunity for pet time and that's all.

Catsnclay
06-03-2003, 01:32 PM
......ok, I'll make a deal with you, I'll listen & honor your requests when you listen and honor MY requests!

bluekat
06-03-2003, 06:02 PM
LOL!!!
Hehe, sorry Blueberry! I'll stop doing all those things now.

Steffi N
06-03-2003, 07:45 PM
Sometimes we will invite you to join in our activities. When we bring you a toy (or stop beside a toy and look up and/or meow) we expect you to drop whatever unimportant human thing you are doing right away.

Would you like it if WE were on the internet all day telling the whole world about YOU and how silly you are.