PDA

View Full Version : An email from Miz Sophie

zippy-kat
06-02-2003, 07:47 PM
I found this email (that was saved but never sent) & thought I'd share...

Deer Miz & Mizzer Science Diet Peepholez:

Hi! My name iz Sophie Bunniez & I iz a 2 yearz old low-earz houze bunnie. I have 2 whizker sisterz & 1 dawgie sister which I chase often. My momma feedz da udder 3 girlz Science Diet and dey iz a perfeckt pikture of healf. I iz a lil' bitz jealous cos I ain't gotz no Science Diet to eatz. I wuz wunnerin' iffin' you mightz have planz o' makin' sum bunnie kibble. Iffin' you would, I'd makez my momma buyz it fer me. And you couldz be surez dat we'd boff *jUmPz* and *tHuMpZ* fer joy!

Thankz fer lissin' toz me. I hoppz you kin reed diz ok -- itz kinda hardz to typez wif 4 feetz.

Parzley Wishez & Carrot Kizzez,
Miz Sophie Bunnie (aka da Princezz of Parzley)

P.S. Ennie chance of gettin' dat kibble in Parzley flavur?

I miss her my silly girl so much. :(

Sudilar
06-02-2003, 07:53 PM
{{{HUGS}}}

anna_66
06-02-2003, 09:05 PM
That letter must bring up so many memories of your sweet girl.
{{{Hugs}}}

LoudLou
06-02-2003, 09:35 PM
Awww, Tonya.... {{{HUGS}}}http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons/60.gif

*LabLoverKEB*
06-02-2003, 09:46 PM
Awwww, Tonya, I know how hard it is, when you loose a beloved fur-friend, I am sooooo sorry.:( :( I know you loved your sweet Sophie bunnie, and I know that she loved you, too.

NoahsMommy
06-03-2003, 12:07 AM
That Sophie sure was a character....she's missed dearly. :(

shais_mom
06-03-2003, 12:19 AM
aaww
{{{hugs to you}}}

gini
06-03-2003, 02:06 AM
Here's da deal!

That Miz Sophie Bunnie is with you right this minute - and she is running around cross that beautiful Bridge telling all of her friends about this absolutely wonderful Mom she has - she's just thumping out that message loud and clear with all four of those feet!

She didn't go anywhere - why look, she is thumping at your heart like she always did.......demanding special food and attention.

Yeah, I know, you can't exactly "see" her can you? - but gosh, that's only a temporary situation in the grand scheme of things.

That's what is wonderful about LOVE you just can't break that word apart........and all that you have loved and that love you are with you forever.

lynnestankard
06-03-2003, 03:25 AM
Awwww Gini - that did it - I'm in floods of tears and here I was going to console Tonya!

Hey listen Tonya - what Gini says - it rocks girl! Makes so much sense - that much loved and adored (by all) Miz Sophie is still in our hearts - so obviously she's still in yours.

{{{HUGS}}} across the many miles Tonya.

Lynne

Rachel
06-03-2003, 07:43 AM
I think of our parsley loving girl often. I never had a chance to press my face into her precious bunny fur, but I think I can imagine how it would feel. She will never be forgotten...the very first bunny I ever got to know, and the one who stays in my heart.

Please Sophie...look up our Dr. Burnikel. He's there at the Bridge sticking around with the fur kids while they wait for their folks. I bet he's got a lot of parley on him.

wolf_Q
06-03-2003, 08:19 AM
Oh Gini, that was so sweet!

{{{HUGS}}}

ramanth
06-03-2003, 08:42 AM
{{{{HUGS!}}}}

Aspen and Misty
06-03-2003, 11:40 AM
O Tonya ::hugs::

Edwina's Secretary
06-03-2003, 12:00 PM
I never thought of bunnies as pets....until Miss Sophie.....

She was very special and wants you to always remember that!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-03-2003, 12:17 PM
Miz Sophie was a magic bunny all right! Every day in my prayers I ask God to give her a hug, cuddle and tons of kisses and all the other Pet Talk pets he has with him too. Leonardo hasn't forgotten her birthday is the same as his and we will be lighting a candle for her then. I'm sure the Rainbow Bridge is all ready making plans to celebrate her birthday there. I'm also sure the only thing that makes her sad is knowing how sad you are. She is still with you, you just can't see her at the moment.
(((HUGS)))

slick
06-03-2003, 12:33 PM
Oh brother, here I am once again blubbering away at work. I must remember to close my door from now on.:( I'm blowing kisses to you sweet Sophie..and hugs to Tonya....

zippy-kat
06-03-2003, 03:49 PM
:o Gini... you are tooooo sweet!! I'm bawling my eyes out!! (good thing I'm the only one at work today...) I truly thank you guys for all of your replies.

And I guess now is as good of a time as any to break the news...

... are you ready... ?

I mentioned in another thread that I went out of town for an "interview" this past Saturday. No, it wasn't a job interview it was a meeting with a vet (now teacher). I'm going to vet tech school this fall!! However, he was encouraging me to apply/go to :eek:VET SKEWL:eek: instead!! No. I want to start slow...see if I can handle the emotional toll. If I love it *then* I'll apply... (and you can bet the farm that if I go, I'll be specializing in bunnies...)

It's going to be a VERY busy Fall: part time grad skewl, full time vet tech skewl, and I gotta fit at least one j-o-b in there somewhere! ;)

Cinder & Smoke
06-03-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
:o ... are you ready... ?

I'm going to vet tech school this fall!!

It's going to be a VERY busy Fall: part time grad skewl, full time vet tech skewl, and I gotta fit at least one j-o-b in there somewhere! ;)

:) :D
That's Our Zippy!!! :D

You GO Gurl!!! :D

We all wish ya da BEST!!! ;)

Randi
06-03-2003, 04:17 PM
Zippy, your Parsley Queen Miss Sophie will be dancing and hopping around up there at the RB hearing this news! ;)

I bet you WILL go, and you'll love it - you'll be the BEST bunny vet there is! :)

You have the energy, so go for it!!! :D

tatsxxx11
06-03-2003, 05:04 PM
First tears of saddness, then tears of joy! WAY TO GO TONYA! I have been wondering........;)
And yes, yes, yes, our beloved Miz Sophie is leaping with joy! How proud she must be of her bright, loving BIG HEARTED Mommy! Wow, vet tech. and maybe VET school! What a blessing to the animal world that would be! Paws crossed that your new venture is everything you hope it will be!! We're behind you 100%!! Love ya LOTS!!! Sandra

Miss Meow
06-03-2003, 05:05 PM
Zippy's Vet Clinic for the Bunnies - Free Parsley with every Consultation - excellent news! :)

You'll be fantastic whatever you decide to do with your career and if being a bunny fixer works out, all the better :D

zippy-kat
06-03-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Zippy's Vet Clinic for the Bunnies - Free Parsley with every Consultation - excellent news! :)

:D :D :D
BUT OF COURSE!!!!
:D :D :D

(maybe I can hire someone to run my parsley plantation... lol)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-03-2003, 05:12 PM
Is that thunder? NO!!! It's the sound of tHuMpZ from all the bunny feet as Miz Sophie leads all the RB bunnies in a conga line to "The Bunny Hop". I'm sure they are all dancin' for joy for you!!!

Um, Piper, you may want to be sure to stay healthy 'cause you don't want your Mum to practice on you!

Congratulations, Tonya!:D

zippy-kat
06-03-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Is that thunder? NO!!! It's the sound of tHuMpZ from all the bunny feet as Miz Sophie leads all the RB bunnies in a conga line to "The Bunny Hop". I'm sure they are all dancin' for joy for you!!!:D

:D :D You guys sure know how to cheer a person up!! :D :D

Karen
06-03-2003, 05:41 PM
Congratulations on maybe going to vet tech school ... Miss Hoppy approves. She says she knows YOU would RESPECT a bunny, and not go touching places that are PRIVATE ... unlike some vet folk we know ...

(The charts at her vet (she hasn't been in years, literally) said she was a "wild bunny" and a "biter" - but she never bites anyone but vet folk - and me only very seldom, when I've made her mad.)

Cookiebaker
06-03-2003, 07:18 PM
What a sweet email from Sophie!! {{Hugs}} And all the best as to your future plans...they all sound so exciting!!! :D

Rachel
06-04-2003, 08:13 PM
How exciting to know that you will be following your heart to a new career. Tears of joy that your interview went well and the Vet teacher was so encouraging.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-04-2003, 09:04 PM
Gosh... First I was bawling my eyes out as I read the letter, and what Gini said made me cry harder... Now, hearing what you just told us...

PAR-TAY!!!!!!

WTG TONYA!!! YOU'LL DO GREAT!

I bet all those BuNz up there are tHuMpIn' away!! I can hear em!!! I bet Miz Sophie is SO happy!!