PDA

View Full Version : Grr Nova

Aspen and Misty
06-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Well, I gave Nova a bath today. I used the hose so we were otuside, don't worry I made sure the water was warm the whole way through the bath. Well anyway. She cried the whole way through it and everybody probly thought I was killing her or something :rolleyes: . Well I brushed her after words and man are her wrinkles a pain in the butt. It's so hard to brush her cause I run into so many wrinkles and you have to brush slowly so you kinda smooth out her wrinkles instead of scraping them. :rolleyes: So we finally were done with brushing and bathing. Later that night my dad took her outside and when she came in her whole nose was BLACK! And it won't come off!!! She was licking the grill clean for us :rolleyes: Just trying to help. LOL.

Anyone elses dog go out and get nice and dirty after a bath?

Ash

GoldenRetrLuver
06-02-2003, 06:35 PM
LOL, Molly also behaves that way while having a bath. She starts whimpering and that turns into howling.:rolleyes: I know it sounds bad, but shes just being a big baby. Afterall, collies hate water! Daisy, on the other hand is perfect when she is getting a bath! She stands quietly while I bath her. But.....after I give her a bath, she goes to the nearest mud puddle and rolls in it, or starts digging! Well, so much for a bath!;)

KYS
06-02-2003, 06:42 PM
LOL!!!
All that work too and she gets into the BBQ..

My dogs like to roll in the dirt after their baths.

primabella
06-02-2003, 06:46 PM
We gave Mick a bath and he needed to shake himself off but I hate when he does it because he makes the whole hall wet. Since it was nice outside, I set him out to shake on the cememnt pieces outside. He shook a few times then I went to pick him up and on he ran across the grass and dirtied up his paws and legs again :rolleyes:

lovemyshiba
06-02-2003, 06:51 PM
Kito and Abbey HATE the bath!!!
They don't have the opportunity right now to go right out and get dirty, but I'm sure they would. Riley loves it, of course, but the last time he got a bath, he jumped up at the counter, and knocked a soda bottle over--he was one sticky pup:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-02-2003, 08:14 PM
YES. I make Abby go outside before the bath so she can go potty, then I don't have to let her out right away cuz me, being the protective mom I am, don't let her go outside after a bath because her fur takes to long to dry and I don't want her to get cold... :rolleyes:

Dogz
06-02-2003, 08:37 PM
OMG! You had to ask now!!!:eek: I just gave Prince a bath today... we have a big tub for him outside. That was fine. He gets out, and the first thing he does is go under the steps, and there is dirt under there. He got all muddy, and so I gave him another bath, and put him in the porch. He lay down in the dirt again (only on one side) and so I just was gonna spray him off with the hose(warm water). But when I was gonna, he started wining, but I finally got it. Oh there is more to come. Digger is a hunting dog, and always has to protect us. Well, there was a woodchuck under some debris in the woods, and they were digging and barking trying to get the woodchuck. Finally they got it, and Prince took it and ran.:rolleyes: He started chewing on it:eek: , so we had to take it away of course, but his paws were bloody.:eek: (From the woodchuck) Well, I guess I better start tomorrow...:rolleyes: